Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Elon Musk Purchases Twitter for $41.39 billion, Elon becomes first person ever to lose $200 Billion Dollars

test
More ammo for why I wouldn’t even invest in TSLA. He will put down any criticism of anything he’s involved in. If he does this in a public forum, imagine what he does in his private company.

I’ve heard rumblings of his self-driving cars wrecking and killing people. Now imagine if he’s out there just covering up most incidents because it would be a knock on him?

More ammo for why I wouldn’t even invest in TSLA. He will put down any criticism of anything he’s involved in. If he does this in a public forum, imagine what he does in his private company.

I’ve heard rumblings of his self-driving cars wrecking and killing people. Now imagine if he’s out there just covering up most incidents because it would be a knock on him?

I would t trust an automated car because we can barely get our pcs right bitch get hack and you crash into a school bus

Last edited:
Watching Bloomberg News now, and they made it seem like it's something he really wants to do.

Honestly, I think he's halfway trolling.

He probably offered to pay $43 billion for it because he thinks the board of directors will turn it down.

If that actually happens, there's going to be angry shareholders that will either sue..........or dump their shares.

After that, the share price drops............there's a whole shitstorm of bad publicity surrounding it..........and Musk ends up buying Twitter to save it, but for a lot less than $43 billion.

Basically, he's trying to set himself up to buy Twitter at a substantial discount.

Lol

Wrong again old man

Back