Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Elon Musk Purchases Twitter for $41.39 billion, Elon becomes first person ever to lose $200 Billion Dollars

test

@ThaManMythLegnd don't be like me holding on to some coinbase shares to try to recoup at least something. Sometimes it's best to realize you got fucked due to weak regulations and enforcement after decades of republican (and "libertarian") erosion of the laws that keep this type of meddling with the market by billionaires illegal.

Your guy Elon is gonna be alright but it seems like you might have something to lose here based on you trying to convince the rest of us that everything is a-ok when we can all clearly see that's not the case.

Dave trash as fuck love him as a comedian but he pals around with right wing scumbags

That shit is wack as fuck and a slap in the face but really not surprising given his goofy ass associations

Man I think black people trying to hard to be edgy but just right wing edgy it’s so goofy.

Talib got banned because Twitter HQ was filled with weirdos. And who is Elon banning? I can tell you got people in our ear with nonsense, when you say "think he's some spokesman for freedom of speech". Twitter is no different from ABW, or any other social media platform. As long as you don't violate TOS, you used to be fine. But the past 7 years or so, internet weirdos run around with their hashtag movements like #metoo trying to ruin people's lives and silence them.

Should anyone be "fans" of Musk , hell no. But is dude some villain? no. People have to ask themselves why it's so easy for their perspectives to change based on what the media machine tells them. I mean now Dave pals around with rightwingers in some eyes. When Musk is liberal and Rogan is a Bernie burnout. Labels are an easy thing for people in power to throw out. It makes anyone not going with the flow, "bad". I didn't take the covid vaccine and saw people flip. 10, 20, 30 years, that shit doesn't matter anymore. People hoping you die to prove a point. Wishing your medical insurance was taken away. Can all be thrown away because now you're "bad" in society's eyes. A simple retweet can loses millions like with Kyrie

To each their own I guess. I just don't get how anyone over 30 can look at society and think we all of this is good. You could make half the movies, tv shows, songs, comedy specials that we had in the 90s.

melon banned me for a week because I called Stephen A Smith a coon

Back