Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Elon Musk Purchases Twitter for $41.39 billion, Elon becomes first person ever to lose $200 Billion Dollars

test
How's he fucking it up? Dude barely took over Twitter. We all have two eyes, and can see this is just the cancel culture weirdos being mad that they're blue checkmarks aren't put on a pedestal anymore. The same weirdos who say they're leaving Twitter and still staying tweeting 24/7. And the polticos who use social media put whatever agendas big money wants them to.

I'm not cool asking white people what I can or can't say on social media, why is anyone? We're all fucking adults, if someone doesn't want to read something....then don't. It's funny Talib's ban came up in this topic, because that's a perfect example of how much bullshit has been done, he should have never been banned to begin with. Everyone was cool with Musk...until they were told not to be. Everyone is cool with Dave, but those weirdos been mad since the trans jokes, and they got upset because he called out the hypocrisy by the media towards black celebritie's like Kyrie. So I guess he's next. And the usual suspects with do what they tell them to do. All while driving their Teslas, or posting tweets. Mindless

Talib ban came up because Chapelle brought it up himself. Ain't like anybody else mentioned it. Nigga got banned for being a weirdo spending months on end going after one person repeatedly and plenty of people got banned for harassing folks. He wasn't special. It's hilarious that the loudest defenders of Elon rail against people being critical of him as if he's above it but at the same time are quick to call others sensitive for responding to criticism too. Man is banning people from Twitter that makes jokes about him but yall Elon fan boys think he's some spokesman for freedom of speech.

Its ok to admit he probably didn't realize just how to run this company and is making clearly visible mistakes. From hash tags no longer actually leading to the topics they're attached to the increase in racial slurs to him literally trying to force employees to either bend to his will or be fired only to beg for them to come back...he's not actually giving a blueprint on how to run shit. But according to you people don't like because...cancel culture not because they may actually just dislike him.

Talib ban came up because Chapelle brought it up himself. Ain't like anybody else mentioned it. Nigga got banned for being a weirdo spending months on end going after one person repeatedly and plenty of people got banned for harassing folks. He wasn't special. It's hilarious that the loudest defenders of Elon rail against people being critical of him as if he's above it but at the same time are quick to call others sensitive for responding to criticism too. Man is banning people from Twitter that makes jokes about him but yall Elon fan boys think he's some spokesman for freedom of speech.

Its ok to admit he probably didn't realize just how to run this company and is making clearly visible mistakes. From hash tags no longer actually leading to the topics they're attached to the increase in racial slurs to him literally trying to force employees to either bend to his will or be fired only to beg for them to come back...he's not actually giving a blueprint on how to run shit. But according to you people don't like because...cancel culture not because they may actually just dislike him.
Talib got banned because Twitter HQ was filled with weirdos. And who is Elon banning? I can tell you got people in our ear with nonsense, when you say "think he's some spokesman for freedom of speech". Twitter is no different from ABW, or any other social media platform. As long as you don't violate TOS, you used to be fine. But the past 7 years or so, internet weirdos run around with their hashtag movements like #metoo trying to ruin people's lives and silence them.

Should anyone be "fans" of Musk , hell no. But is dude some villain? no. People have to ask themselves why it's so easy for their perspectives to change based on what the media machine tells them. I mean now Dave pals around with rightwingers in some eyes. When Musk is liberal and Rogan is a Bernie burnout. Labels are an easy thing for people in power to throw out. It makes anyone not going with the flow, "bad". I didn't take the covid vaccine and saw people flip. 10, 20, 30 years, that shit doesn't matter anymore. People hoping you die to prove a point. Wishing your medical insurance was taken away. Can all be thrown away because now you're "bad" in society's eyes. A simple retweet can loses millions like with Kyrie

To each their own I guess. I just don't get how anyone over 30 can look at society and think we all of this is good. You could make half the movies, tv shows, songs, comedy specials that we had in the 90s.

Talib got banned because Twitter HQ was filled with weirdos. And who is Elon banning? I can tell you got people in our ear with nonsense, when you say "think he's some spokesman for freedom of speech". Twitter is no different from ABW, or any other social media platform. As long as you don't violate TOS, you used to be fine. But the past 7 years or so, internet weirdos run around with their hashtag movements like #metoo trying to ruin people's lives and silence them.

Should anyone be "fans" of Musk , hell no. But is dude some villain? no. People have to ask themselves why it's so easy for their perspectives to change based on what the media machine tells them. I mean now Dave pals around with rightwingers in some eyes. When Musk is liberal and Rogan is a Bernie burnout. Labels are an easy thing for people in power to throw out. It makes anyone not going with the flow, "bad". I didn't take the covid vaccine and saw people flip. 10, 20, 30 years, that shit doesn't matter anymore. People hoping you die to prove a point. Wishing your medical insurance was taken away. Can all be thrown away because now you're "bad" in society's eyes. A simple retweet can loses millions like with Kyrie

To each their own I guess. I just don't get how anyone over 30 can look at society and think we all of this is good. You could make half the movies, tv shows, songs, comedy specials that we had in the 90s.

Yeah very normal for Talib a grown ass man to spend months on end harassing a woman over a tweet. Then continuing to do it on other platforms too. That's a very normal thing. Only weirdos have a problem with harassment. You seem to be taking issue with people being able to decide who and what gets supported and what doesn't. The world has always been like that. You can't be advocating for people to do/say as they want and then get mad when people do and say shit that you don't agree with. That's the biggest point of hypocrisy that people with your pov always seem to miss. You don't want people to think for themselves you want them to think like you and if they don't you automatically accuse them of falling for some media trap instead of the very real possibility that somebody just might have a different pov than you.

Yeah very normal for Talib a grown ass man to spend months on end harassing a woman over a tweet. Then continuing to do it on other platforms too. That's a very normal thing. Only weirdos have a problem with harassment. You seem to be taking issue with people being able to decide who and what gets supported and what doesn't. The world has always been like that. You can't be advocating for people to do/say as they want and then get mad when people do and say shit that you don't agree with. That's the biggest point of hypocrisy that people with your pov always seem to miss. You don't want people to think for themselves you want them to think like you and if they don't you automatically accuse them of falling for some media trap instead of the very real possibility that somebody just might have a different pov than you.
Is this where you throw strawman arguments at me? I'm for everyone being able to express their own views. There is no one to "support", we all stand on our own words, or used to anyway. Just like we do here on ABW and did on the IC. And yeh you fell for the media trap because you keep using their taglines.

But here's the thing fam, we don't have to agree. We can both as adults come to our own views. My point is neither of us should be silenced for going against a set narrative. I don't see what Musk has done other than push the policy of people standing on their own words. Some act like that's the worst thing in the world. Same people who was cool with dude last year. It's funny how the media says this guy is a problem, go after him, and society just follows. I'm sure Dave is next

Is this where you throw strawman arguments at me? I'm for everyone being able to express their own views. There is no one to "support", we all stand on our own words, or used to anyway. Just like we do here on ABW and did on the IC. And yeh you fell for the media trap because you keep using their taglines.

But here's the thing fam, we don't have to agree. We can both as adults come to our own views. My point is neither of us should be silenced for going against a set narrative. I don't see what Musk has done other than push the policy of people standing on their own words. Some act like that's the worst thing in the world. Same people who was cool with dude last year. It's funny how the media says this guy is a problem, go after him, and society just follows. I'm sure Dave is next
So you really think Elon is a good CEO?

I’m not even going to get into him as a person. As a CEO he’s terrible. He’s lucky he doesn’t have to answer to anyone directly.

How many CEO’s publicly proclaim changes to their product without testing it first, only to back off and go in a completely different direction ($8 blue checks for all).

How many CEO’s crowd source their decision making (decisions on who to unban).

How many CEO’s publicly bicker with other CEO’s (as he did with Tim Cook).

I’d never invest in a product by a person like that. I know TSLA was a hot stock and I might have bought it before knowing how inept he was at leading a company. But now, no thanks. And I think TSLA stock is slipping because others are feeling this way too.

Dude is really one huge catastrophe from ending up like the FTX guy.

Yeah this really shows he's doing a great job. And if you can't get past your idea that some people just genuinely don't like Elon and you keep thinking everyone who says something against him is just going by some "media narrative" all you're doing is showing your bias. This is also the same media that did and still does push the "Elon is the genius of our time" shit about him too. So I guess believing that one is ok but believing the opposite somehow means you're brainwashed. You only seem to be taking issue with one of those. And your man Elon is the one actively silencing people so if that's your issue then you might wanna rethink this blind support you're showing for him.

Back