Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Elon Musk Purchases Twitter for $41.39 billion, Elon becomes first person ever to lose $200 Billion Dollars

test

62687c96fbb991001836c2fd

on reddit they were saying elon didnt have the cash to buy twitter so he borrowed money against it. So twitter is already like 25 billion in debt.

If true, another case of people thinking a genius in one medium is a genius in all.

What does Elon know about acquisitions of major companies before this ordeal? What does Elon know about running a social media company outside of being a user?

If true, another case of people thinking a genius in one medium is a genius in all.

What does Elon know about acquisitions of major companies before this ordeal? What does Elon know about running a social media company outside of being a user?
Eh, stop reading reddit bullshit. Musk isn't new to this game, and I hope people took my advice and invested when Twitter's stock was down.

So you have faith in him?
I think Twitter is a perfect fit for Musk. He's always been more of a proactive CEO for his companies, and that's what Twitter needed. The platform itself is one of a kind, so no one's replacing it anytime soon. And if he opens it up again like it used to be, the userbase will only grow. he ideas for monetization are interesting too.

I'm not seeing why some think this will be the demise of the platform. In 6 months no one will even care about Musk being CEO, and Twitter will be back to business.

I think Twitter is a perfect fit for Musk. He's always been more of a proactive CEO for his companies, and that's what Twitter needed. The platform itself is one of a kind, so no one's replacing it anytime soon. And if he opens it up again like it used to be, the userbase will only grow. he ideas for monetization are interesting too.

I'm not seeing why some think this will be the demise of the platform. In 6 months no one will even care about Musk being CEO, and Twitter will be back to business.
So you're a fan of his and must think Tesla is a well run company too?

Personally I didnt think he's a great CEO at all, and history has supported my opinion. Twitter was one of a kind when if first came out but can easily be copied today. None of his ideas for monetization are good or interesting and the idea that people will pay to tweet is kinda laughable. No one on reddit even said anything outlandish, they just stated facts & you seemed to dismissed them without even reading anything.

I get the vibes you're only a Elon fan cuz hes worth a lot of money and tell people to support w/e he does not because of you carefully researching & study anything, but because you are financially invested in his success by owning stock.

Elon straight up said he aint running a "free speech" free for all. He know he needs twitter to turn a profit. He will unban trump right after the mid terms becsause he gets puters putin.

Eh, stop reading reddit bullshit. Musk isn't new to this game, and I hope people took my advice and invested when Twitter's stock was down.
But he is new to this. All I can say is he better put some good people around who aren’t afraid to tell it like it is. That shit gets too far off the rails and the government repeals Section 230 and he’ll be fucked. Nobody who doesn’t already have a passion for running a social media company wants to operate one without the Section 230 protections.

So you're a fan of his and must think Tesla is a well run company too?

Personally I didnt think he's a great CEO at all, and history has supported my opinion. Twitter was one of a kind when if first came out but can easily be copied today. None of his ideas for monetization are good or interesting and the idea that people will pay to tweet is kinda laughable. No one on reddit even said anything outlandish, they just stated facts & you seemed to dismissed them without even reading anything.

I get the vibes you're only a Elon fan cuz hes worth a lot of money and tell people to support w/e he does not because of you carefully researching & study anything, but because you are financially invested in his success by owning stock.
Don't know where I said I was a "fan" of his. You asked if I have faith in his ability with Twitter, and his track record clearly shows he's more than capable. For me, it's about reading situations as an investor.

Second, no Twitter is not easily copied today. When it came out it was just another platform, but the userbase and integration into society is one of a kind. Same reason Facebook wasn't easily copied even when Google tried it. Twitter users don't give a fuck about who owns it, just if the app works or not, period.

Really? none of his ideas are good or interesting? Well we have to disagree. To me you just come off as a hater of the dude. And yeh I always dismiss reddit because most users there don't know anything. They just circle-jerk each other and push out any view they don't like. That's why I still come to forums like ABW, because people can actually talk.

And your vibes are wrong. I've been in the tech industry for 20+ years. I'm just giving you want people in the industry feel. Maybe that doesn't match up with reddit or the media, but oh well. If people invested while Twitter's stock was down, then they're happy today.

Back