Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Elon Musk Purchases Twitter for $41.39 billion, Elon becomes first person ever to lose $200 Billion Dollars

test
I read that he's likely going to be forced to buy or do the 1 billion backout fee

Same. Hearing that he didnt do his full his due diligence and get all the info on the spam/bot accounts before he made an offer, so it's all on him.

Last edited:
Remind me how did Elon become a billionaire?!

Cause this guy moves wild erratic that it makes it hard to think he even can formulate a long-term plan!
I believe it goes as follows.

Father was rich (owned an emerald mine in south africa) and he was into tech. Comes over here and in the 90's tech boom makes some website called Zip2 , a web software startup that created online city guides for newspapers. Musk and his younger brother, eventually sold it to Compaq for roughly $300 million in 1999 ( He made 22mill). He used the money from that sale to found X.com, the online financial services service that merged with Confinity in 2000 and later became PayPal.
They bring him on as CEO of paypal. Short while later he gets fired while on his honeymoon and replaced with Peter Thiel. He wanted the company to go one way, and everyone else wanted it to go the other way (turned out their way was very much the right way). Then google buys paypal for almost 2 billion, he gets like a $180 mill pay out.
Started Space X after and then invested in a company called Tesla (then sued the founders till they couldnt afford to legally fight back, just so he could call himself the founder). Then became a billionaire when Tesla went public in like 2011 or w/e.

Last edited:
Remind me how did Elon become a billionaire?!

Cause this guy moves wild erratic that it makes it hard to think he even can formulate a long-term plan!

He started with his racist family’s Apartheid mining fortune as an base and he invested in a online bank that formed into PayPal and then he sold it EBay for 1.5 billion.. Basically the racist Apartheid mining Fortune started it all…

Back