Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Elon Musk Purchases Twitter for $41.39 billion, Elon becomes first person ever to lose $200 Billion Dollars

test

62687c96fbb991001836c2fd

You know Elon Apartheid is loving this.. And he’ll get away with it too.. Just like he has got away with all the racism thst has taken place @ Tesla.. Corporate America & the media has given him a free pass with that…

Don't know where I said I was a "fan" of his. You asked if I have faith in his ability with Twitter, and his track record clearly shows he's more than capable. For me, it's about reading situations as an investor.

Second, no Twitter is not easily copied today. When it came out it was just another platform, but the userbase and integration into society is one of a kind. Same reason Facebook wasn't easily copied even when Google tried it. Twitter users don't give a fuck about who owns it, just if the app works or not, period.

Really? none of his ideas are good or interesting? Well we have to disagree. To me you just come off as a hater of the dude. And yeh I always dismiss reddit because most users there don't know anything. They just circle-jerk each other and push out any view they don't like. That's why I still come to forums like ABW, because people can actually talk.

And your vibes are wrong. I've been in the tech industry for 20+ years. I'm just giving you want people in the industry feel. Maybe that doesn't match up with reddit or the media, but oh well. If people invested while Twitter's stock was down, then they're happy today.

Aye fam, i dont care to jump in on either side of this topic.

But I been in the tech industry for 10+ years, and people in the industry feel the complete opposite of what you saying they feel.

Twitter has too much technical debt, countries have too many regulations, and people have enough power to cancel companies for advertising in places they dont like now.

Not saying Elon is ass and will run twitter to the ground. Moreso saying theres not much else that can be done with twitter.

Elon either keeps it going the way it is now, turning small bits of profit.

Or, he purposefully crashes it to fuck around and use the loss for tax benefits and gets his money back that way.

Back