Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Elon Musk Purchases Twitter for $41.39 billion, Elon becomes first person ever to lose $200 Billion Dollars

test

You do have to wonder how these social media platforms get the valuation they get when the advertisers are such small companies. I’ve never seen a Pepsi commercial in my timeline. Never an Apple commercial.

I guess they get a cut from influencers who promote the products of big businesses, but is it enough to cover the business expenses?

Just doesn’t seem financially feasible. Or maybe I’m just not informed enough on their revenue streams.

BS aside for a second.

From a business standpoint.

Twitter is trading at $36. Musk gonna pay $54 a share. Thats a$18 per share profit for anyone who believes this deal will go through.

The fact there is an accepted deal at $54 in place and the stock dropping to $36 shows just how much people wont believe this deal is gonna go through.

But its still interesting to think about copping at $36 knowing there is an accepted bid at $54

He still gonna buy twitter he is just trying to lower the price a bit. Standard Elon Musk market manipulation behavior.

He still gonna buy twitter he is just trying to lower the price a bit. Standard Elon Musk market manipulation behavior.

Facts, so imagine you bought this shit when it was at $48 with the expectation that Musk was gonna buy you out at $54, then he goes and does this and ends up closing the deal at $40.

Smh. Someone gon run up on Musk one day

Ge finally reveling his self.. no more I’m just this innocent business oriented naive pragmatic Libertarian…

Captain Apartheid has been officially welcomed to racist Ultra MAGA club.. It won’t be to long before he shows up to a MAGA rally dressed like👇👇👇👇

1653005974914.jpeg

Back