Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Elon Musk Purchases Twitter for $41.39 billion, Elon becomes first person ever to lose $200 Billion Dollars

test
This dude Elon is just a shitty dude man.

Mfer going on about how Chinese workers work so hard and love working.

And how American workers dont even wanna go to work.

This mfer got sleeping bags in his China factory so workers can sleep there in between their 6 am to 9m shifts, 6 days a week.

Then he praising the Chinese workforce even though they filing to sue him saying expecting people to work 15 hour days for 6 days a week os inhumane.

Lmaooo. Fuck dude man

A villain.

🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

This dude Elon is just a shitty dude man.

Mfer going on about how Chinese workers work so hard and love working.

And how American workers dont even wanna go to work.

This mfer got sleeping bags in his China factory so workers can sleep there in between their 6 am to 9pm shifts, 6 days a week.

Then he praising the Chinese workforce even though they filing to sue him saying expecting people to work 15 hour days for 6 days a week is inhumane.

Lmaooo. Fuck dude man

meh this is kinda out of context… China is using a closed loop system so that workers can stay at work there to keep factories/companies running (not just Tesla) because of their Covid lockdown

meh this is kinda out of context… China is using a closed loop system so that workers can stay at work there to keep factories/companies running (not just Tesla) because of their Covid lockdown

Mans still a POS bro. He would have you working 20 hours a day with no regard if he could.

Praising mfers cause they willing to work 15 hour days in a factory is bs too. Is that also taken out of context?

Hes praising people in China for work that would violate US labor laws. US labor laws btw, aint even good. Lmaooo.

Put this in context my brother -

“There is just a lot of super talented hardworking people in China who strongly believe in manufacturing,” the billionaire said. “They won’t just be burning the midnight oil, they will be burning the 3am oil, they won’t even leave the factory type of thing, whereas in America people are trying to avoid going to work at all.”

PoS is one thing, he is what he is..

vilifying the guy for something all of China is doing is just the correction I wanted to bring…it doesnt disqualify him from being a PoS..

I try to look deeper into articles than what I’m presented… why, where, how etc. Media is very manipulative and Elon is the target because of stocks and Twitter…PoS? cool. Making him the face of China’s closed-loop system, wack.

I try to look deeper into articles than what I’m presented… why, where, how etc. Media is very manipulative and Elon is the target because of stocks and Twitter…PoS? cool. Making him the face of China’s closed-loop system, wack.

Cool but i said a ton of other shit than just the closed loop system.

Which preciate you for clearing up btw

The fact that he offered $52 a share for twiter, buy twitter stayed around $46 a share was proof something like this would happen.

Imagine knowing you could buy something for $46 now with an accepted deal thats gonna get you $6 a pop in profit.

The fact twitter still never got to $52 a pop is telling. It just shows people didnt believe that this deal was ever gonna happen at $52

On the flip, if you believe this deal will still happen, its a good time to buy twitter stock. Lets say the shit hits like $30 after all this, then it might be good to buy cause its either gonna be undervalued and will bounce back to the $35-$40 range at some point, or Musk will regoniate at like $35 a pop and you can still make a profit that way

That shit is inhumane and he is not paying them more money. People like him with money is why the workforce is trash

Back