Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Elon Musk Purchases Twitter for $41.39 billion, Elon becomes first person ever to lose $200 Billion Dollars

test
She worded it wrong. It’s a FACT no private citizen owns more farm land than Bill Gates. He admitted it himself. He owns a lot of transitional land as well.

I believe he will use his land to grow and test gmo seeds. That is the problem with Bill Gates owning land. The gmo seeds are trash and will do a bunch or damage to the environment and eventually your body.

She didn’t word it wrong.

she was just wrong

Yea the Gates farmland sensationalism is disgusting.

Though in the long run can still be concerning, the way they been reporting it now is some bullshit.

Before looking into it myself thought it was bigger than what it was.

She worded it wrong. It’s a FACT no private citizen owns more farm land than Bill Gates. He admitted it himself. He owns a lot of transitional land as well.

I believe he will use his land to grow and test gmo seeds. That is the problem with Bill Gates owning land. The gmo seeds are trash and will do a bunch or damage to the environment and eventually your body.
This is true as well

But the way it's portrayed is something else entirely

Yea the Gates farmland sensationalism is disgusting.

Though in the long run can still be concerning, the way they been reporting it now is some bullshit.

Before looking into it myself thought it was bigger than what it was.
Nah… you’ve obviously never had to battle kudzu.
Otherwise you’d understand that a couple acres has the potential to fuck up the entire eastern seaboard every time it gets warm out.

Nah… you’ve obviously never had to battle kudzu.
Otherwise you’d understand that a couple acres has the potential to fuck up the entire eastern seaboard every time it gets warm out.
Man I googled this and still dk what I'm looking at or it's relevance here

Whats it gotta do with gates?

That one seed can fuck up an ecosystem

kudzu is one hell of an invasive plant…it’s nothing like what Bill is looking to do… all this gmo this and that..wack..everything is gmo pretty much, it’s all high horse talk…now maybe if seed falls on another farmers land, there is the stupid legal action (which I’m against) and it hurts the small farmers. But Bill is looking to eradicate famine, disease, grow in medicine etc…

Elon is for the elite. Mars? Space travel? Evolving consciousness? That is elitism. I can see why many don’t like the guy and what he does… (I personally don’t care) so i understand why they wanna vilify him. But Gates? meh.

there’s always a line tho I guess

kudzu is one hell of an invasive plant…it’s nothing like what Bill is looking to do… all this gmo this and that..wack..everything is gmo pretty much, it’s all high horse talk…now maybe if seed falls on another farmers land, there is the stupid legal action (which I’m against) and it hurts the small farmers. But Bill is looking to eradicate famine, disease, grow in medicine etc…

Elon is for the elite. Mars? Space travel? Evolving consciousness? That is elitism. I can see why many don’t like the guy and what he does… (I personally don’t care) so i understand why they wanna vilify him. But Gates? meh.

there’s always a line tho I guess
Don’t forget pro eugenics

Back