Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Elon Musk Purchases Twitter for $41.39 billion, Elon becomes first person ever to lose $200 Billion Dollars

test
He ain’t Dr. Doom tho…

he bought twitter not a small European country.

Y’all want a world with The Verbal Miranda Statute from Demolition Man.
He essentially bought over 200 million digital identities which is significantly bigger than a small European country, but I see what you're saying. Somewhere on planet Earth, someone can flex $41 billion cuz ppl can't turn off their phones.

He essentially bought over 200 million digital identities which is significantly bigger than a small European country, but I see what you're saying. Somewhere on planet Earth, someone can flex $41 billion cuz ppl can't turn off their phones.
Exactly.

he more likely to be Samuel L Jackson character from the first Kingsman movie.

European Commissioner Thierry Breton warned Musk that he will need to police hate speech and harassment on the platform as detailed in the EU’s new Digital Services Act. “I don’t care what he’s doing outside of Europe,” Breton told Bloomberg Television on Wednesday. “You want to enter into Europe? These are our rules.”

If Musk doesn’t comply, Twitter will face fines of as much as 6% of annual sales and could even be banned. “We will have to do it for everyone, not only for him,” Breton said. “That’s our rules to protect our freedom of speech, our democracy, our rule of law.”

But Breton doesn’t expect to have a problem: “The rules will be extremely clear for everyone, including Elon Musk.”

Dumbest article I’ve read this year.

Reuters article…Reuters is the same company that Twitter currently uses to run “fact checks” that cause certain people to be banned…not exactly an impartial contributor so I’ll wait for real confirmation

Back