Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Elon Musk Purchases Twitter for $41.39 billion, Elon becomes first person ever to lose $200 Billion Dollars

test
Fam, fuck Musk and all that. I made my feelings known.

But with that said, what yall think the price will be for twitter when the deal gets renogiated?

Right now, twitter is at $37. The accepted price is $54. Thats a wild come up.

Even if the shit gets renogiated to $44, thats still 16% free money.

My worry is, you buy now at $37, tesla keeps crashing, Musk pulls out the deal, and twitter goes down to $20.

Twitter will bounce back to $37, but that would mean tying your money up for a few years.

What would be a good price to buy some twitter stock for yall?

He saying this like it’s an established fact but I don’t recall this being talked about. Since when are the bots pro-Tesla?

They saying like 40% of Musks followers are bots. If thats true, id say the majority are bots.

It dont mean Musk created them or has anything to do with them. Creating a twitter bot is easy. Any mfer with tesla stock could have created a bot to like and retweet anything Musk posts so that it can drive tesla stock price up.

All that to say, if it turns out 40% of Musks followers are bots, id bet majority are pro musk

And he wants to force all of his employees back into the office, lol.

Remote work isn’t even about the pandemic anymore, employees are demanding it by only considering jobs with remote or hybrid opportunities. I had a job reach out to me and they said 100% on site. Hard pass. I go into the office 1 day per week right now. I’m not giving that up even for a little more money. They’d have to pay me 20% more at minimum to do that. Especially with the price of gas being so high.

gvfojvbrf6491.jpg

Back