Welcome To aBlackWeb

ELLEN PAGE from JUNO, is now Transgender! "ELLIOT PAGE"

Ellen Page:

Juno
dbdj3niesmst7c36mvmi.jpg

X-Men: The Last Stand (Kitty Pride)
aec4057fcba0fffa3670c8e453cb63ec.jpg

I saw this headline about 10 times the other day but had no idea they was talking about Ellen Page, cause none of the politically correct ass journalists wanted to mention the old name.

I understand that they tryna be respectful but that’s a pretty crucial detail in the story that should be part of the headline.

from what I’ve gathered from the twitter wars about this... Ellen is now her deadname and using deadnames is disrespectful..

I saw this headline about 10 times the other day but had no idea they was talking about Ellen Page, cause none of the politically correct ass journalists wanted to mention the old name.

I understand that they tryna be respectful but that’s a pretty crucial detail in the story that should be part of the headline.

Yep, the headline I saw had me completely confused. I thought they were talking about a dude named Elliot Page that was transitioning to be a woman. You can't really blame the publications though. I believe they are writing things the correct way. We just haven't taken the dive yet, so we're behind on the protocol.

from what I’ve gathered from the twitter wars about this... Ellen is now her deadname and using deadnames is disrespectful..

Expecting people to know who tf that is is also disrespectful

“Elliot Page comes out as transgender” was the whole headline

Imagine them being like “Linda James comes out as transgender” and you had to skim down to paragraph 5 to finally have them say “oh yea this Lebron btw.”

Expecting people to know who tf that is is also disrespectful

“Elliot Page comes out as transgender” was the whole headline

Imagine them being like “Linda James comes out as transgender” and you had to skim down to paragraph 5 to finally have them say “oh yea this Lebron btw.”

The article I read said Juno star. That's how I knew who it was. How could they mention Pages old name in the headline without invitin' trouble

The article I read said Juno star. That's how I knew who it was. How could they mention Pages old name in the headline without invitin' trouble

I saw that but don’t remember shit from that movie

What’s wrong with saying “Elliot Page, formerly Ellen Page, comes out as transgender”

If that’s really considered insensitive then I think I am team insensitive

I saw that but don’t remember shit from that movie

What’s wrong with saying “Elliot Page, formerly Ellen Page, comes out as transgender”

If that’s really considered insensitive then I think I am team insensitive

That was the first line in the article I read, or something to that effect. I don't see a problem. Ok some people had to read more of the article than may have cared to to find out who it was but that's no big deal

That was the first line in the article I read, or something to that effect. I don't see a problem. Ok some people had to read more of the article than may have cared to to find out who it was but that's no big deal

The headline is what most people use to determine if they even read the article

I just don’t like when they pick political correctness over effective communication, shits wack

The headline is what most people use to determine if they even read the article

I just don’t like when they pick political correctness over effective communication, shits wack

If you read the article to find out who it was, the headline done its job

If you read the article to find out who it was, the headline done its job

I didn’t tho

I saw the headline and skipped right past it cause I didn’t remember a little boy being in Juno

Then I saw other people talking about it later and it clicked

but in all seriousness

I've asked this before & can never get a straight (no pun) answer

where's the line drawn, if there is one?

so transitioning genders is cool but, is that where it stops?

can we not transition species as well?

what if I always felt my true being is a canine & I shit in your yard then hump your wife's leg, you jus gotta respect it?

but in all seriousness

what if I always felt my true being is a canine & I shit in your yard then hump your wife's leg, you jus gotta respect it?
Transhumanism is on the horizon

but in all seriousness

Already a thing
Screenshot%202016-02-02%20at%207.24.15%20AM.png

1700.jpg

Already a thing dog...
*Drum roll*

Back