Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Dreams, Nightmares, and Sleep paralysis... share your experiences

OH DAMN

reading ya'lls posts made me realize this is what was happening to me one night where it felt like someone was holding me down and i couldnt move

I would've been outta here if a threat was real. I was literally stuck.

my heart was racing fast AF...

once i forced my heart to stopping beating as fast, feeling returned to my limbs
U just stopped breathing for a while going through sleep paralysis.... it feels as if you dream is real and something or someone is trying to harm you.... it just that for that small amount of time u can’t breathe and can’t move

My breathing be real shallow when I'm going through it to the point where I'm thinking I'm not getting enough oxygen and that makes me panic more

I haven't had a nightmare in a long ass time and kind of had one last night. In my dream I was staring at a mirror and was thinking about how in horror movies the mirror will turn into some demon or something and jump out and attack you. Shit happened and I woke up instantly lol

@ChicagoFigure
@VIBE
@B_A
@mike030270
@Lou Cypher

Any of you have experience with sleep paralysis or know any white people that have? I swear I only hear black people talk about it. Even when i mentioned it in my group chat yesterday my white friends said they never heard of it.
I've heard of it but never experienced it that I can remember. Don't think I know anyone that has but I also don't really talk to people about their dreams that much lol

They knew you wasn't about to have a conversation about it. You got read like a book. Lol.
@ ChicagoFigure
@ VIBE
@B_A
@ mike030270
@ Lou Cypher

Any of you have experience with sleep paralysis or know any white people that have? I swear I only hear black people talk about it. Even when i mentioned it in my group chat yesterday my white friends said they never heard of it it

Im useless af in my dreams. Can't fight, punches feel like im throwing em under water, can't run, and be driving like this.....

View attachment 782088

Shits woat

Nah once I realize it's a dream it's a wrap for anyone that wants smoke. I be send projectiles out my fingers and shit.

Had a dream I was working the door at a club and one of the villains from infinity war pulled up. I protected all the thots. Beat that ass.

@ChicagoFigure
@VIBE
@B_A
@mike030270
@Lou Cypher

Any of you have experience with sleep paralysis or know any white people that have? I swear I only hear black people talk about it. Even when i mentioned it in my group chat yesterday my white friends said they never heard of it.

My wife struggled with it for a long time… it’s not as bad as it used to be over the last 21 years but from time to time she has it

Back