Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Dreams, Nightmares, and Sleep paralysis... share your experiences

K

King Freeman

Had a nightmare earlier that I was having sleep paralysis then woke up and actually had it. Heard of it before but never experienced it. That shit is a trip.

Imma start documenting my memorable dreams, nightmares and any future experiences I have with sleep paralysis.

I hope yall can join in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah. Thank god.
In the past 8 years, I probably had sleep paralysis a few times a year. Only Happens when i sleep on my back. Im a side sleeper.

First time it happened, the only thing I could do is watch. I saw a dark figure float towards me. Aint gonna front, I tried to scream. Not yell but scream. Like a homer Simpsons scream.

But It was muffled like I had tape on because I couldnt move my mouth.

I was finally able to get up. I just sat up right in my bed for like 20min in disbelief. I was shook, lol

In the past 8 years, I probably had sleep paralysis a few times a year. Only Happens when i sleep on my back. Im a side sleeper.

First time it happened, the only thing I could do is watch. I saw a dark figure float towards me. Aint gonna front, I tried to scream. Not yell but scream. Like a homer Simpsons scream.

I was finally able to get up. I just sat up right in my bed for like 20min in disbelief. I was shook, lol

Yeah I'm a side sleeper as well but I woke up on my back. Couldn't move nothing but my eyes.

Glad I didn't see no shit like that. How long are you usually stuck like that for?

I used to get sleep paralysis like that as well. Hasnt happened in quite a while tho.

They say if it happens try not to panic and focus on moving your toes first rather than just trying to jump up outa bed...

All that try not to panic shit goes out the window when it actually happens tho especially if your mind is playing tricks and you see some shit in the room with you lol

I used to get sleep paralysis like that as well. Hasnt happened in quite a while tho.

They say if it happens try not to panic and focus on moving your toes first rather than just trying to jump up outa bed...

All that try not to panic shit goes out the window when it actually happens tho especially if your mind is playing tricks and you see some shit in the room with you lol

The only thing I do is say " you're not real. You're not real". But I cant actually say it and so im just saying it in my head. When it starts to creep over me, it is all real. Lol

This nigga Inori trying to have yall on some Kill Bill shit!! LOL
3WVe.gif

Had this happen to me a few times.

Watched a dark figure walk in the room and I couldn't do anything but duck under the covers. I tried to yell out but couldn't do it.

Shyt freaked me out

How can you even do that when your body can't move

I heard that door and told myself "nigga roll over and grab the ting." It worked lol.

I hope I don't never have that shit again tho fr. I can't.

Been having some wild ass dreams and nightmares lately. I figure it's because I've been completely sober for some months now cause I went years without having em while I was turning up. I hope this sleep paralysis shit not part of the deal cause I'll...

vodka-denzel-washington.gif

Swear to god.

I heard that door and told myself "nigga roll over and grab the ting." It worked lol.

I hope I don't never have that shit again tho fr. I can't.

Been having some wild ass dreams and nightmares lately. I figure it's because I've been completely sober for some months now cause I went years without having em while I was turning up. I hope this sleep paralysis shit not part of the deal cause I'll...

View attachment 782005

Swear to god.

lmao @ roll over and grab the ting. As long as it worked 😆 😆

Congrats on the sobriety bruh 👊🏽

OH DAMN

reading ya'lls posts made me realize this is what was happening to me one night where it felt like someone was holding me down and i couldnt move

I would've been outta here if a threat was real. I was literally stuck.

my heart was racing fast AF...

once i forced my heart to stopping beating as fast, feeling returned to my limbs

Back