OUT NOW Drake - Scorpion Album Thread

Scorpion

• Total voters

That beat sound nasty as fuck! This album is about to be flames.

Drake and J Prince have played this perfectly once they realized that Kanye sent his underling at Drake instead of going against him Mano a Mano.

They also saw that Kanye was trying to eat off of them by baiting Drake into a beef with the underling Pusha T. Kanye was hoping to sustain that Drake/Pusha media attention throughout his GoodMusic 5 album rollout. It didn’t work...LOL

Reactions: BDP™️

Drake and J Prince have played this perfectly once they realized that Kanye sent his underling at Drake instead of going against him Mano a Mano.

They also saw that Kanye was trying to eat off of them by baiting Drake into a beef with the underling Pusha T. Kanye was hoping to sustain that Drake/Pusha media attention throughout his GoodMusic 5 album rollout. It didn’t work...LOL

Shut Up

The track is The Mark (Interlude) by Moderat, a German production group (Apparat and Modeselektor) that are worth checking out.

I’m expecting this to be his best project. Just a hunch I’ve had the whole rollout.

Reactions: King Freeman
Seems that I was correct :dfbruh: .

Look at what I just found on the Internet .......

Atlantic Records VP Says Kanye West Is Musically Finished, Insecure About Drake, & Sent Pusha T At Drake

First day listen for me.

Need to balance out Daytona with some mood music

Execs talking shit about artists is so fuckin corny SMMFH, his whole premise sounds like some shit a 16 year old would have come up with lmaolololol

so artist talking shit about artist is ok?

So your fav rapper 50 doing that and not making records is ok?

NAw bruh.

The track is The Mark (Interlude) by Moderat, a German production group (Apparat and Modeselektor) that are worth checking out.

Anyone wanna tell me wtf these niggas talking about? I ain’t hear near not a beat drop. Just some simple ass nondescript synths over some airy wind instruments.

Anyone wanna tell me wtf these niggas talking about? I ain’t hear near not a beat drop. Just some simple ass nondescript synths over some airy wind instruments.
Obviously you don’t have an ear for a hit.

If that beat comes in like that and Drake jumps on it with a verse followed by either J Cole or Kendrick.....

giphy.gif