Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake - Scorpion Album Thread

Scorpion

• Total voters

That beat sound nasty as fuck! This album is about to be flames.

Drake and J Prince have played this perfectly once they realized that Kanye sent his underling at Drake instead of going against him Mano a Mano.

They also saw that Kanye was trying to eat off of them by baiting Drake into a beef with the underling Pusha T. Kanye was hoping to sustain that Drake/Pusha media attention throughout his GoodMusic 5 album rollout. It didn’t work...LOL

Drake and J Prince have played this perfectly once they realized that Kanye sent his underling at Drake instead of going against him Mano a Mano.

They also saw that Kanye was trying to eat off of them by baiting Drake into a beef with the underling Pusha T. Kanye was hoping to sustain that Drake/Pusha media attention throughout his GoodMusic 5 album rollout. It didn’t work...LOL

Shut Up

The track is The Mark (Interlude) by Moderat, a German production group (Apparat and Modeselektor) that are worth checking out.

The track is The Mark (Interlude) by Moderat, a German production group (Apparat and Modeselektor) that are worth checking out.

Anyone wanna tell me wtf these niggas talking about? I ain’t hear near not a beat drop. Just some simple ass nondescript synths over some airy wind instruments.

Anyone wanna tell me wtf these niggas talking about? I ain’t hear near not a beat drop. Just some simple ass nondescript synths over some airy wind instruments.
Obviously you don’t have an ear for a hit.

If that beat comes in like that and Drake jumps on it with a verse followed by either J Cole or Kendrick.....

giphy.gif

Back