OUT NOW Drake - Scorpion Album Thread

Scorpion

• Total voters
I won't be surprised if this shit goes plat in less than a week being that's it's a double album, shit maybe even double plat in a week.

Hopefully he shows some type of growth artistically because he's been following the same format for awhile now.

I agree 100%.

It seems like during the process of Nothing Was The Same and afterwards, he stopped leading and started following trends.

I am giving him one more shot with this album, if it's the level of Views, his reign will be over. Longevity wise, Drake will be fine, but as for the #1 guy in urban music, that spot will be up for the taking.

It has been a while since someone came through and shifted the sound of rap music... so if he can pull it off, then kudos to him.

I am anxious to see what he and Premiere created ever since I saw his IG story a few weeks ago.

This is what people have been saying he should do for years.

And niggas will still claim it ain't enough for em... And when they can't deny it is you know the first question that these niggas will ask... Won't stop the inevitable tho.

Drake is not a singer tho so idk how a full R n B album would sound and work not like fam gonna be hitting notes and singing w emotion.... he did it right in So Far Gone just gotta find that formula

Drake album threads are always interesting to me because the general consensus of the site HATES Drake but when this drops the thread is gonna ignite and do mad numbers.

Niggas hate the man but gonna have a lot to say about every song on the album then claim they don't listen to Drake. Shits funny to me.
Niggas like music .....he is the biggest musician in the world....this is a music oriented site...most swear they hate Lebron

Drake album threads are always interesting to me because the general consensus of the site HATES Drake but when this drops the thread is gonna ignite and do mad numbers.

Niggas hate the man but gonna have a lot to say about every song on the album then claim they don't listen to Drake. Shits funny to me.

Before this shit drops... can we identify and @ all of said Drake haters.... along with all known Drake stans...

just so those of us who are impartial can tell who's who

Personally Drake's album seem to drag and I just want that shit to be over with.

Views felt long as fuck with 19 and More Life had 22 tracks

Hopefully he shows some type of growth artistically because he's been following the same format for awhile now.
Yeah More Life was too long. Didn't help that it felt like a Drake & Friends album as well

I don’t think he hurt his fan base one little bit and this will be plat in less than 2 weeks.

I see that’s its a confirmed double album. It’s prolly 7 tracks each with one rnb and one rap??? Have to wait and see...

There will be subliminals

If it’s 7 tracks each way i might just get into the music biz and make coin.

These sides need to be 8-9 tracks at most...

J Prince said last night there is no response track or diss to Push smh...