Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake - Scorpion Album Thread

Scorpion

• Total voters
So that’s 450 per album....he stills shits on all other June releases and that’s what he wanted to do....he damn outsold all of the goats of our generation combined

Legit question.

Why you posting in a drake album thread since you genuinely don’t like dude or his music?

Trolling?

Please say it’s trolling

I'm just now seeing this. I'm simply getting these jokes off at @Goldie expense and nothing more. He obviously knew I was joking and I said I liked the album pages ago but you in here being buzz killington. Stop it bruh.

Side A

Dg4w0qtXUAAiRoG.jpg

Side B

Dg4w0qvW0AE9QAn.jpg

I mean... at the end of the day it’s a good look for hip hop.. it’s just that this album is so damn stupid. It appeals to bitch made niggas, the women who find that ok, & the youth who aspire to be one or the other. I’m fine with Drake existing & doing what he does, but I oppose anyone tryin to say he’s a GOAT or to a lesser extent a leader of men.

Side A aint side music but it ain’t dope boy I kill niggas music either. It’s just rap.

Side B is for the sales. (Got a couple joints on that side I like)

He accomplished his goal. ( @Sion nigga getting big checks though and I thought he didn’t own his music but he does)

Solid album. Still not album of the year.

I don't listen to Drake, never have; in fact the last time I even bothered to go through a full album of his and review it was "Take Care" back on the IC thread.
With that being said, this shit is pure trash and reaffirms why I don't fuck with this dude's music at all! lol

Scoring each track out of 30 (beats, flow and lyrics), only 8 makes it 20 or above

Top rated track for me was "Emotionless"

"I can't even capture the feeling I had at first, meeting all my heroes is like seeing how magic works"

FAm outsold Jay Bey Nas and Ye combined....give him his crown album still trash tho

"Working in the land of the free, the home of the brave, I gotta bring my brothers or else I feel out of place, breaking speed records on roads that these niggas paved"

I definitely don't think he owns all his music not with Baby running shit. I'm sure it'll come to the light.

We knew Drake would sell and that's dope. I think Drake's biggest criticism tho is that he doesn't introduce anything new he often plays it very safe. I notice he's doing it more on mixtapes but we know he's talented and want to see his full potential unleashed.

Here's my issue. For years niggas said "why doesn't he do a half rap half rnb joint to satisfy everyone." He did and the same niggas still try to fault him for it. Why cater to the few when he already has the ear of the many.

Also I'd say he's always introducing something new. Nice for what and in my feelings are pretty new sounds for him and they're hitting.
Mob ties, can't take a joke are new sounds as well.

Back