Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake - Scary Hours EP

Joe said he was waiting for an annoymous rapper to jump out the window before he comes back

But now with Em kinda dissing him and now Drake, I think we’re gonna hear some music from him soon ..

And artists need to stop being so sensitive about someone not feeling their album.

I was just thinking, now is the perfect time for Joe to drop some shit, project wise. But I think he needs to find the right producer. I was thinking maybe premo, but Royce already did that with prhyme. Maybe link back up with Just Blaze?

Budden and Lupe got beef? when the fuck that happen? I thought he mighta been talking bout Big Sean and heard folks saying MAYBE Jay Electronica...

That would be hilarious. Ironically Joe has given props to Em, Drake and Lupe more than any other mothafucka in media lol

I dont think it makes a difference. If he responds right away he loses, if he responds later he loses. Honestly doesn't make a difference. As long as blood is spilled on wax I'm happy.

What I find very interesting is there was a time Jay-Z was criticised for this and now people praise him. Drake does it and he's scrutinized. Remember that shit started because Joe didn't like an album/music.

Jay has actually been in numerous battles which includes beefing with another top tier top 3 emcee. Drake has not.

I gotta imagine this was to help fulfill the YMCMB deal? So Far Gone was re-released as an EP so maybe he had a 2 EPs stipulation in his contract? I'm just wondering when it's gonna be fulfilled

This tweet is even funnier with the added context

30721-raekwonenters.jpg

Bruh please post this original vid

Bruh please post this original vid

I think it was removed from the web. Somebody else on here might know how to find it. Plus I don't think there was ever video of him actually gettin punched, only what led up to it

*Rolls eyes* fam Joe is not retired.

Either way there's nothing Drake could have done to win your cosign. I think the song is cool and it wouldn't have mattered when or how he responded. This is entertainment not war lmao.

C’mon Sion lol I’m not even a fan of Joe’s music. Drake could’ve done plenty to win me over. And at this point he was better off not saying anything since they seemed to have squashed it.

Whether Joe’s retirement remains permanent or not don’t pretend as if Nas would’ve dropped Ether AFTER the Black Album it wouldn’t have changed the entire public perception of that beef.

Diplomatic Immunity is dope, but that nigga don't want them Budden problems like that. I don't even know why that nigga actin like he want that smoke.

Budden lobbed a couple frags his way already and Drake sat there like, "This is fine." Now the nigga wanna get buck, when it's been conveyed by Joe, himself, that he's both done with the music and he squashed the Drake beef.

Foh, softee. Shit is wack as fuck. Ain't no amounts of explaining gonna remedy the bitchassness that Drake displayed here.

And Drake ain't Jay. No matter how hard niggas wanna go for him, to put him in that echelon, he hasn't done what Jay has. He's not even capable of that. Like 6,7 projects in and that nigga still don't even have a classic. Niggas is gassed up.

And btw Drake, Jay-Z, Lupe Fiasco, Kanye West are some of the most passive aggressive rappers in the history of Hip-hop.

I don't give a fuck how much niggas love Jay it's the cold hearted truth.

How Lupe get in there? I never known him to have beef with anyone but then again I haven't listened to Lupe like that since The Cool... possibly lazers

Say what y'all want but Ross or Spitta would DESTROY this song, the best is so up their alley.

And this thread should not be going platinum SMMFH.

Fam you prolly got the most posts in this joint lmfao.

What counts as platinum round these parts anyway?

Back