Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake - Scary Hours EP

Nah let's not try to move the goal post now LOLOLOL. Joe Budden is a rapper by trade.

Drake, Kendrick and Cole are at the top of the game like them or not. Music is subjective but these niggas legit have the most fans.
He’s a retired rapper

That for a nigga to be so opiniated about everyone s moves and careers.... He really didn't do shit when he was in their position

I mean...

Joe has a classic hit single...not sure how his album did tbh

Has classic mixtape releases

Traded bars with Hov at one point and held his own...

And is regarded as one of the best pure emcess

I think this more than qualifies Budden to be a hip hop analyst and critique the culture and those in it

The “you didnt do shit while you were a player” is a cop out and shows you cant handle criticism

tenor.gif

I dont think it makes a difference. If he responds right away he loses, if he responds later he loses. Honestly doesn't make a difference. As long as blood is spilled on wax I'm happy.

What I find very interesting is there was a time Jay-Z was criticised for this and now people praise him. Drake does it and he's scrutinized. Remember that shit started because Joe didn't like an album/music.

Nah, it ain’t all that simple. It’s about Drake ducking the fade until Joe said he was retired. That’s much different than responding sooner or later.

I think the smart move for Joe would be to drop a response. Dude has waaaaaaay more eyes on him and people actually checking for him now than he did when he was dissing Drake... and Drake at that time used that Jay Z shit.. "oh im too big of an artist to respond to these lil niggas.."

If Joe drops a response... Drake would HAVE to respond at this point

Come on fam that shit sound like a cop out and you know it. If he responds right away he loses, if he responds later he loses. Jay-Z waited until Dipset disbanded and Jim Jones wave died down to drop his diss record. Jay-Z waited until NaS wasn't as hot and was getting panned by critics to attack him - at which, prior NaS said in The Source he was gonna take a hiatus to care for his ailing mother.

I mean which narrative is it ? Joe Budden isn't retired as a rapper, that's just the narrative yall choose to run with to make this "ok". I will bet my avi that Joe WILL drop new music before the summer.

Except in your Jay example they were all trading disses & subliminals for yeeears.

Drake waited 2 years, an additional project and the targets retirement. Cornball shit.

I’m willing to bet this has more to do with Joe’s new Diddy Affiliation than anything else.

Funny how niggas going at Joe extra hard since he laid the mic down

And these new rappers today are pussy.

Bitch ass niggas crying because someone guves a bad review

Niggas disgust me now man...if you dont have a favorable opinion your a “hater” if you give props your a dick rider

These artists to be in the public eye are pussy. Cant handle critiques. Nobody is gonna be universally loved. And I think niggas get in thier feelings when Joe critiques thier shit...because joe can actually rap...like he can go...so all that “but but you didnt do nothin mainstream” is smoke and mirrors...cause if his opinion didnt matter you wouldnt be in your feelings

Back