Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake - For All The Dogs šŸ•

Thanks fellas... My eyes were not eyeing this morning

Needed a 2nd playthrough bur besides the sexy red and bad bunny tracks it's slaps. Didn't need that chick talking on the 21 track either.

This is definitely for the dogs.

This is horrible. Like Goldie said his worst album easily. Is this what Travis Scott and Lil Yacty music sounds like? I know he be hanging with them niggas. What is Drake doing on here? This is bad music. I hope this shit flops. Nigga doesnt deserve Mikeā€™s record with this shit.

IMG_0161.gif

Last edited:
AFter 2 listen i dont really like it . Couple songs i will keep but the rest nah.

This album is useless. I'm so sick of Drake trying to please the younger generation. I was really looking forward to adult contemporary music from start to finish, maybe I fooled myself. This dude didn't evolve after 2016 if we are being honest.

Honestly Nevermind is the only album that's a breath of fresh air IMO.

I was really hoping he'd break his streak with this one, but all he did was confirm that he truly is the King of midiocre music...smh.

brightsoggychinesecrocodilelizard_size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
This is horrible. Like Goldie said his worst album easily. Is this what Travis Scott and Lil Yacty music sounds like? I know he be hanging with them niggas. What is Drake doing on here? This is bad music. I hope this shit flops. Nigga doesnt Mikeā€™s record with this shit.

View attachment 1189441
Lmao! Niggas did all that dickeating and cheerleading in here for what...

Yea, this is his worst album of alltime. Either this or the house music album.

This is horrible. Like Goldie said his worst album easily. Is this what Travis Scott and Lil Yacty music sounds like? I know he be hanging with them niggas. What is Drake doing on here? This is bad music. I hope this shit flops. Nigga doesnt Mikeā€™s record with this shit.

View attachment 1189441

Damn this was boring as fuck. This was not for the dawgs, that shit was for himself.

Sorry For Your Loss was way better.

This album is useless. I'm so sick of Drake trying to please the younger generation. I was really looking forward to adult contemporary music from start to finish, maybe I fooled myself. This dude didn't evolve after 2016 if we are being honest.

Honestly Nevermind is the only album that's a breath of fresh air IMO.

Lmaoo!!! Yooo this is hilarious! I havenā€™t even checked it out yet but Iā€™m not even remotely surprised by any of this. i remember walking away from CLB feeling this exact way. Ahhh man and this shit worse with 23 songs???
"riight"

Back