Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake - For All The Dogs 🐕

Man I don’t care I’m bumping this off the strength that he chose that beat. That beat is the play! Gloomy October too

Reactions: GNS
Spaces..

View attachment 1188816

You really think he would rely on a bunch of broke chatty patty battle rappers to hold it down wit bars? Come on man lol
quentin-drake.jpg

Yes.

Lol now ask urself how we found out about the Quentin shit
Exactly my point. From chatty pat industry niggas. If you think he didn’t learn how to move from that idk what to tell you. think he asking twork for bars now? Lol

Im not saying he dont get help. Im just more inclined to believe he just steals freely then on the phone with drunken mook getting lines lol.

I get it, but even that was from maybe 98/99 then they went at each other in 2001.

Drake and Kendrick is going on a decade now and still nothing direct.
We live in the passive aggressive era lol theres no demand for a true back n forthe.

Think about this. When was the last REAL diss record beef other than drake n meek where you anticipated the response from the other artist? It was the talk everywhere? Kendrick control verse?

That era gone unfortunately

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 I wish Kendrick and Drake will stop being pussy.
Yall niggas really want em to fight? Like what's the end goal here? One of them has to be destroyed for life to go on? 😂🤦🏿

I he trolling but man they got us. They fucking got us. Sigh.

Back