Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake - For All The Dogs 🐕

This album is useless. I'm so sick of Drake trying to please the younger generation. I was really looking forward to adult contemporary music from start to finish, maybe I fooled myself. This dude didn't evolve after 2016 if we are being honest.

Honestly Nevermind is the only album that's a breath of fresh air IMO.

Lol I'm gonna try not to chase some of you around for not liking it but which take is it?

first person shooter
screw the world
8AM in charlotte

that's all i kept out of 20+ tracks. it'll do numbers, and props to him for being commercially relevant for this long. but creatively drake is struggling as of late. i just don't find his music interesting anymore. im sure someone loves it, but this isn't for me.

That BBL and Sexy Red track

Skip!

shannon-sharpe-skip-bayless.gif

first person shooter
screw the world
8AM in charlotte

that's all i kept out of 20+ tracks. it'll do numbers, and props to him for being commercially relevant for this long. but creatively drake is struggling as of late. i just don't find his music interesting anymore. im sure someone loves it, but this isn't for me.

I came to this conclusion around Views. Haven’t heard an album from dude since and don’t care to.

The music just ain’t for me.

I’m only here because of the Virginia Beach shit

Cole still catching bodies. I'll check the rest of the album later but I'm sure most people went to that song first

I fr gave this an honest listen leaving from work and I could not stop laughin. Damn near ran off the road when I heard the one with the dogs barkin on the track 🐩 🐕 🐶 🐾 🗣️. I absolutely did not understand the singing on the album. Awful.
Bahamas promises probably my favorite track.

This album wasn't for a lot of you cause yall ain't the dogs.

I'm snatching yall OVO chains.

atl-chain.gif

Back