Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dr Umar Challenges All Rappers To A Debate

Clout chasing is a hell of a drug

And wtf is that school
You kind of answered your own question.

Umar's grift is so transparent, it's comical that anyone with a triple digit IQ give him the time of day.

He's never going to open that school, the donations are his livelyhood. The way he gets more donors is to keep himself 'relevant' on the internet by going viral. He goes 'viral' by saying out of pocket, wild shit that he knows will rile people up. Then a new generation gets put on to him, and then he tells em to hit that cash app.

Anyone giving this bum money in 2024 deserves to be grifted.

You kind of answered your own question.

Umar's grift is so transparent, it's comical that anyone with a triple digit IQ give him the time of day.

He's never going to open that school, the donations are his livelyhood. The way he gets more donors is to keep himself 'relevant' on the internet by going viral. He goes 'viral' by saying out of pocket, wild shit that he knows will rile people up. Then a new generation gets put on to him, and then he tells em to hit that cash app.

Anyone giving this bum money in 2024 deserves to be grifted.
Giving bro money is wild to me. Especially when you know he's playing you

1. He should talk to or speak to actual black people that are in politics, media, local men and women working to fix their communities, local business if he has not

2. Rappers, no they are not entertainers and leaders. But since he did say rappers I want him to talk to Lupe Fiasco, Jadakiss, Styles P, Black Thought, & Immortal Tech.

1. He should talk to or speak to actual black people that are in politics, media, local men and women working to fix their communities, local business if he has not

2. Rappers, no they are not entertainers and leaders. But since he did say rappers I want him to talk to Lupe Fiasco, Jadakiss, Styles P, Black Thought, & Immortal Tech.

He wants to speak to rappers because he wants clout from their mostly ignorant fanbases.

But in reality, any serious black people in politics, community etc shouldn't be wasting their precious time talking to Umar.

The only professional that clown needs to speak to is a shrink.

Back