Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dr Umar Challenges All Rappers To A Debate

He's not lying though.

He's actually wrong as hell. Any quick Google search will tell you how Palestinians supported Black folks fighting back against police brutality, giving tips on how to deal with the tear gas and police assaults during the protests and much more that goes back decades. Hell there's a big ass mural of George Floyd in Gaza.

He's actually wrong as hell. Any quick Google search will tell you how Palestinians supported Black folks fighting back against police brutality, giving tips on how to deal with the tear gas and police assaults during the protests and much more that goes back decades. Hell there's a big ass mural of George Floyd in Gaza.

I wasn't talking about that part.

The person who called the police on George Floyd was Palestinian so uhhh..

And that represented every single one of them. Cool
It represents me and other on code black Americans not caping for any other mf group til we get what's owed

If that happens, then maybe we'll go back to our nature of moral compass of the world.

This ain't our fight and we don't owe anybody shit. Facts only.

It represents me and other on code black Americans not caping for any other mf group til we get what's owed

If that happens, then maybe we'll go back to our nature of moral compass of the world.

This ain't our fight and we don't owe anybody shit. Facts only.

Nowhere did I say to cape for anybody. I just said he's factually wrong in his stance. Him and you can feel whatever way you want but don't distort facts to justify your ignorance. You're no better than white folks doing that

Nowhere did I say to cape for anybody. I just said he's factually wrong in his stance. Him and you can feel whatever way you want but don't distort facts to justify your ignorance. You're no better than white folks doing that
No nigga, do not compare the victims of white folks to white folks. We are at the bottom of the totem pole, we don't owe anybody shit. And we've never gotten shit but contempt and undermining from the groups we've helped and the Democrats. Its never reciprocated... do you understand that? Obviously you're going to stay beholden to white liberals and push every agenda they do.. because..... mule

but some of us are going to worry about ourselves for the first time in history, and that's ok

No nigga, do not compare the victims of white folks to white folks. We are at the bottom of the totem pole, we don't owe anybody shit. And we've never gotten shit but contempt and undermining from the groups we've helped and the Democrats. Its never reciprocated... do you understand that? Obviously you're going to stay beholden to white liberals and push every agenda they do.. because..... mule

but some of us are going to worry about ourselves for the first time in history, and that's ok

You ranting about white people and democrats when the comment had nothing to do with that. Worry about yourself. That's fine. But don't lie about why. Because guess who else distorts history to justify their stances?

Back