Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dr Umar Challenges All Rappers To A Debate

A few of them might've helped, but........overall........the majority of them don't really care for us like that.

How do you know bro? How many Palestinians have you ever talked to about the black struggle? Niggas just be saying shit.

Umar tried to justify not caring about a genocide because the Palestinians didn't help our efforts (as if the were really even in a position to do so). He was wrong. What little help they could give, they did. There's nothing else to say about it.

How do you know bro? How many Palestinians have you ever talked to about the black struggle? Niggas just be saying shit.

Umar tried to justify not caring about a genocide because the Palestinians didn't help our efforts (as if the were really even in a position to do so). He was wrong. What little help they could give, they did. There's nothing else to say about it.

Exceptions and norms bruh.

Exceptions and norms.

lol I feel like y’all want the world to hate black people and don’t believe anybody can like us. I get where it comes from but to just ignore facts is crazy man. You believe anything else at face value.

Oftentimes the truth is hard to accept.

What you and others are saying is the equivalent of saying that there are good white people out there who don't hate us.

Granted, that's a true statement........but those white people are few and far between.

Simply because, for the most part, it doesn't reflect the majority of white people as a whole.

So, again, it all comes down to exceptions and norms.

What you and others are saying is the equivalent of saying that there are good white people out there who don't hate us.

Granted, that's a true statement........but those white people are few and far between.

Simply because, for the most part, it doesn't reflect the majority of white people as a whole.

The Palestinians have a long history of identifying with Black Americans and South Africans because of the shared history of dealing with Apartheid regimes.

Umar said Palestinians didn't care about the struggle of Black Americans. That's demonstrably wrong. Now you want to move the goalpost and claim that only a small minority of Palestinians care. What are you basing that on? Have you seen polls that suggest that? Have you personally asked any Palestinians about it? Have you been to Palestine and experienced treatment from them first hand? Or are you just pulling your claims out of your ass?

I have multiple Palestinian friends and for real homies and not only do they stand with me... they don't do what some people do and blame us when shit doesn't go their way. They know how this shit works.

Bruh you're talking out of your ass right now. Palestinians have been living in an apartheid supported by our country for generations. We as black people are the only model they have for how to supposedly overcome it and you're comparing them to white people? Trust that they don't fuck with white people like that and if you think they do you have a crazy shortsighted view of history and global politics.

The Palestinians have a long history of identifying with Black Americans and South Africans because of the shared history of dealing with Apartheid regimes.

Umar said Palestinians didn't care about the struggle of Black Americans. That's demonstrably wrong. Now you want to move the goalpost and claim that only a small minority of Palestinians care. What are you basing that on? Have you seen polls that suggest that? Have you personally asked any Palestinians about it? Have you been to Palestine and experienced treatment from them first hand? Or are you just pulling your claims out of your ass?

Bruh you're talking out of your ass right now. Palestinians have been living in an apartheid supported by our country for generations. We as black people are the only model they have for how to supposedly overcome it and you're comparing them to white people? Trust that they don't fuck with white people like that and if you think they do you have a crazy shortsighted view of history and global politics.

Y'all got it.

We're not the most hated people on the planet............we're loved by everybody.

Wonderful world y'all are living in.

What a time to be alive.

@Disanthrope is right about you niggas.

White people in the US had us in slavery. Do Arabs practice slavery yes. Do palenstenians have slaves? None that I seen or you have seen. Just use your brain. I’m not saying we besties. But acting like they hate you and you never met one is wild.

Y'all got it.

We're not the most hated people on the planet............we're loved by everybody.

What a time to be alive.

Nobody is saying that tho. But you are saying literally everybody hates us bro. Believe what you want. Just other day y’all said fuck Africans.

Y'all got it.

What a time to be alive.

lol Classic tactic for niggas that don't know what they're talking about. Can't provide an actual argument or any evidence to support your stance, so you just spout a bunch of bullshit that doesn't apply to what's being argued at all and then try to make a personal attack.

I thought you were better than that bro. When it comes to bashing women, you'll come with all the stats and evidence, but on this topic you want to pull shit out of your ass and then get mad because people aren't just running with it.

lol Classic tactic for niggas that don't know what they're talking about. Can't provide an actual argument or any evidence to support your stance, so you just spout a bunch of bullshit that doesn't apply to what's being argued at all and then try to make a personal attack.

I thought you were better than that bro. When it comes to bashing women, you'll come with all the stats and evidence, but on this topic you want to pull shit out of your ass and then get mad because people aren't just running with it.

You've been listening to @SeaSnake too much.

You know good and damn well you can't find one post of mine in which I'm..........."bashing women."

Thought you were better than this too..........."bro."

But I do have a talent for making people act out of character.

You're not the first...........and you probably won't be the last.

Talking about the tactics I'm using, when what you're doing is worse than what you're accusing me of doing.

Which is making personal attacks on someone as a deflection tactic whenever you realize you're on the wrong end of a discussion.

And you can't say I've ever done that either.

Unless someone gets personal with me, I always stick to the topic of discussion.

Guess I'm just built different than you niggas.

You've been listening to @SeaSnake too much.

You know good and damn well you can't find one post of mine in which I'm..........."bashing women."

Thought you were better than this too..........."bro."

But I do have a talent for making people act out of character.

You're not the first...........and you probably won't be the last.

Talking about the tactics I'm using, when what you're doing is worse than what you're accusing me of doing.

Which is making personal attacks on someone as a deflection tactic whenever you realize you're on the wrong end of a discussion.

And you can't say I've ever done that either.

Unless someone gets personal with me, I always stick to the topic of discussion.

Guess I'm just built different than you niggas.

lol @ you getting all bent out of shape about me saying you bash women when you know you be on here going hard on chicks. Whether you call it bashing or not is subjective.

And you claim you weren't making personal attacks. What exactly were you trying to say when you said that Disanthrope was right about us? We all know what kinda rhetoric he's constantly spewing about the people on this board and it certainly isn't positive and uplifting.

I have no interest in going back and forth with someone who wants to play stupid. At the end of the day, you're making unsubstantiated claims in here, and instead of just saying it's what you believe and leaving it at that, you want to act like other people are just being blind or weak. That's corny.

lol @ you getting all bent out of shape about me saying you bash women when you know you be on here going hard on chicks. Whether you call it bashing or not is subjective.

And you claim you weren't making personal attacks. What exactly were you trying to say when you said that Disanthrope was right about us? We all know what kinda rhetoric he's constantly spewing about the people on this board and it certainly isn't positive and uplifting.

I have no interest in going back and forth with someone who wants to play stupid. At the end of the day, you're making unsubstantiated claims in here, and instead of just saying it's what you believe and leaving it at that, you want to act like other people are just being blind or weak. That's corny.

Mase my man clip.gif

Have a good weekend bruh.

Lol that’s all he do

Back