Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dr.Dre's wife files for divorce

You got to be stupid to get married being rich without a prenuptial lol
Many get married before they were filthy rich though. Never knew or thought 20 years down the line that they would have amassed that wealth.
Hypothetically, if you met a woman you really loved and felt inclined to wife up today. Would you get have a prenuptial agreement?

I know for me I wouldn't be on that right now. Like at what point money wise do you consider a prenup? 7 figures? If you have property or whatever?

In one sense I believe in love and ain't no divorce. Till death nigga...we locked in. But negros ain't loyal. And if I was the wealthy one( Which i will be lol). I wouldn't want to give half away. It's alot of wealthy women paying divorce settlements.

Last edited:
We ain't talking about "many" though.....

Dre was rich when he got married

Plus if I "get rich" after being broke for 10 years....

My wife deserve half of that shit for giving me two children and making those broke years happy 🤷🏿‍♂️

We ain't talking about "many" though.....

Dre was rich when he got married

The Beats by Dre really solidify his wealth and catapulted him this last decade imo. He was married for 24 years. The wealthy he had then isn't the same as today.

What if yall just grew apart. There was no cheating or abuse of any kind. Still not breaking him off something after yall been married for some years?

Maybe...I am still working on myself. Perhaps if that were the case I would have evolved enough to be able to do that.
If it was mutual and we both really tried to make it work, I am sure I would be okay with us splitting our wealth.

I agree with @Sion. IF and that's a big ol IF I ever get married a prenup is going to needed. I would rather talk about the what if's while my hubby to be and I are in good level headed space rather then trying to divorce when the anger and hurt is fresh.

Back