Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dr.Dre's wife files for divorce

I thought he was worth close to or over a billi in which case $100m is minor, but turns out he's allegedly worth much less...

Nicole Young will walk away from the 24-year marriage with more than one-fifth of the rap icon’s fortune and roughly half of his liquid assets

Although Dre is often dubbed the hip-hop world’s first billionaire, divorce papers filed with L.A. Superior Court on Nov. 18 place his net worth at $458.2 million, with $182.7 million of that sum in cash, $6.3 million in stocks, and $269.2 million in property and assets, including intellectual property. Dre was believed to be worth considerably more after Apple bought his Beats Electronics in 2014 for $3 billion; his stake was reportedly worth $800 million at the time. It is unclear what accounts for the discrepancy.

I thought he was worth close to or over a billi in which case $100m is minor, but turns out he's allegedly worth much less...

Nicole Young will walk away from the 24-year marriage with more than one-fifth of the rap icon’s fortune and roughly half of his liquid assets

Although Dre is often dubbed the hip-hop world’s first billionaire, divorce papers filed with L.A. Superior Court on Nov. 18 place his net worth at $458.2 million, with $182.7 million of that sum in cash, $6.3 million in stocks, and $269.2 million in property and assets, including intellectual property. Dre was believed to be worth considerably more after Apple bought his Beats Electronics in 2014 for $3 billion; his stake was reportedly worth $800 million at the time. It is unclear what accounts for the discrepancy.

This is why i never understand why people stan/fanboy this or that artists fortune when unless you're their accountant you don't know wtf assets they have. These man proclaim themselves billionaires and everyone believes it lol

This is why i never understand why people stan/fanboy this or that artists fortune when unless you're their accountant you don't know wtf assets they have. These man proclaim themselves billionaires and everyone believes it lol
LOL big facts ... been saying this for years

He prolly moved some things around and devalued his net worth prior to negotiations

kanye-3.jpg

I see you 730 Million and raise you 975 Million.

Back