Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dr.Dre's wife files for divorce

At the funeral, tho? All sorts of disrespect.

That's when you call in your lady cousins on that jawn.

Be like, "Bruh, this hoe just disrespected GRANDMA. NAH."

This is wack too. Tell that muhfucka to get a JOB. It’s wack on either side of the alimony, no matter the gender.

But, the EQUALITY aspect of this is some ironically funny shit.

Price of equality.

It's not right either way..........but it's definitely fair that women are starting to get treated the same way as men in similar situations.

Why be mad right ? He got rid of the broad and is single with a billion dollars in the bank.

I fux with Dre.
If he had a billi before he certainly won't have a billi now.

Ehhh you either go the Will Smith cheaper to keep her route and take Ls or you go the Dre route cut ties and take Ls. I think this tells us the cost of a bad marriage

Seems to me he's doesn't mind taken that financial "L". And I put L in quotations b/c let's be real...Dre still good financially.

But it seems to me he's more happy being free. Can't be mad at that. Especially if the marriage was that bad.

Last edited:
He'll make it back with no prob. The world is an even bigger place than it was 20 years ago even. Dre will be fine. He'll make more billions.

He knew he wasn't gonna come out without breaking a bit off. Pay now to live well later, that shit is crumbs to him. The average dude would have dragged her through the mud and lost way more. Dre was smart about his and is in a better space because of it.

Big facts.

I’m only concerned that if he had a prenup, how does he have to come off of $100 Ms.

Back