OPINION DON'T BELIEVE HYPE: THE HALL OF HYPE

nice thread idea.
im gonna catch heat for mine...but i wouldnt have it any other way

donovan mcnabb
Lonzo ball
Eli Manning
Conor mcgregor
Tyler perry-movies but im on a role damn it
steph curry-without the team around him..he wouldnt have the looks he got.
Lennox lewis- he was a big man..bigger than most...and when matched with the same size...he lost and retired.
Shaq- another nigga that was just big and strong...but no skill.
George st peirre- ole dry hump champ. yo i laid on that nigga for 15 minutes...wheres my belt.
chris weidman- just lucky....twice..where he at now? a case of another person lose and not him winning.
Brock lesnar- what needs to be said?
Roy jones jr.- quick and flashy......but no fundamentals.
Vladimir Kiltscho- see lennox lewis
Oscar de la Hoya- the golden boy. ole throw everything in the last minutes to win a round ass messican
jermaine taylor- wild and strong...but not a good athlete. always telegraphed his punches..bhop called it the bow and arrow.

and ill be back.
the original hater has spoken

Shaq? You must be drunk, Lonzo Ball just started lol

giphy.gif

Cut it out, the nigga got hurt and most of y'all go off by what could have been

Yes, he got hurt but you still ignoring what he did when he wasn't hurt. So if you go by what he did when healthy the nigga wasn't hype. You also have to consider he never trained for football. Bo came straight from baseball and was a starting running back in the NFL.

I don't count any player as hype or a bust if they were never healthy

zab was one of the fastest and naturally strong fighters ever..

he just lacked composure to resistance, was easily excitable..and wasn't able to stay on the elite level after the spinks win...

zab was one of the fastest and naturally strong fighters ever..

he just lacked composure to resistance, was easily excitable..and wasn't able to stay on the elite level after the spinks win...

Zab had all the physical gifts. There is no denying that but he didn't live up to the hype of being the next Pernell Whitaker like he was advertised as.

I'm not calling Zab a bum or saying he had a bad career just saying he didn't live up to the hype.

How is undisputed champion a bad career.. he got to the mountain top.. he accomplished a feat that only 11 men since the year of 2000 have accomplished.....

pernell was a undisputed champion, so was zab,......

zab may not have had a long run at the top, but he made it there, and no one can take it from him.....

he can say something many fighters including mayweather can't say...

"i was an undisputed unified champion of my weight class"

How is undisputed champion a bad career.. he got to the mountain top.. he accomplished a feat that only 11 men since the year of 2000 have accomplished.....

pernell was a undisputed champion, so was zab,......

zab may not have had a long run at the top, but he made it there, and no one can take it from him.....

he can say something many fighters including mayweather can't say...

"i was an undisputed unified champion of my weight class"

READING IS FUNDAMENTAL. I said Zab DIDN"T have a bad career.

I know Zab your man but you know got damn well Zab can't compare to Whitaker. So we not even going to play that game.

Back