Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION DON'T BELIEVE HYPE: THE HALL OF HYPE

CmS8FT1WcAEgCTM.jpg

He was "aight" to me @ USC, but I never got the hype w/ him in college or his career early in the pros. Maybe it was just me. *shrugs*

He was "aight" to me @ USC, but I never got the hype w/ him in college or his career early in the pros. Maybe it was just me. *shrugs*

His hype came from here in Cincinnati. That's all they use to talk about. The high school he went to made a killing off game tickets because so many people wanted to come see him play and their games were like college games.

He came to Cincinnati to play for Bob Huggins at UC but when Huggins left he decided to go to USC.

His hype came from here in Cincinnati. That's all they use to talk about. The high school he went to made a killing off game tickets because so many people wanted to come see him play and their games were like college games.

He came to Cincinnati to play for Bob Huggins at UC but when Huggins left he decided to go to USC.

I never knew was originally going to Bearcat (or maybe I just forgot)! It kinda makes sense tho since he played his HS ball right up the road.

nice thread idea.
im gonna catch heat for mine...but i wouldnt have it any other way

donovan mcnabb
Lonzo ball
Eli Manning
Conor mcgregor
Tyler perry-movies but im on a role damn it
steph curry-without the team around him..he wouldnt have the looks he got.
Lennox lewis- he was a big man..bigger than most...and when matched with the same size...he lost and retired.
Shaq- another nigga that was just big and strong...but no skill.
George st peirre- ole dry hump champ. yo i laid on that nigga for 15 minutes...wheres my belt.
chris weidman- just lucky....twice..where he at now? a case of another person lose and not him winning.
Brock lesnar- what needs to be said?
Roy jones jr.- quick and flashy......but no fundamentals.
Vladimir Kiltscho- see lennox lewis
Oscar de la Hoya- the golden boy. ole throw everything in the last minutes to win a round ass messican
jermaine taylor- wild and strong...but not a good athlete. always telegraphed his punches..bhop called it the bow and arrow.

and ill be back.
the original hater has spoken

@DOS_patos i got a bone to pick with some of those but ill just start at Donovan Mcnabb he was the best qb in the league not named Peyton Manning for years.. Did he bitch up after rush said stop running like a nigger yes but.. He was the truth

and i got time but not the patience ill let everyone else get at the rest of the list..

This aint the id dont like them hall of fame.... smh

Did anybody mention Sam Bowie?

Joe Barry Carol - He was the Celtics #1 draft pick in 1979 (I think) They traded him to the San Diego Clippers for Robert Parrish

Back