Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION DON'T BELIEVE HYPE: THE HALL OF HYPE

Playmaker88

G Money is Cash
In this thread you name players/athletes in whatever sport you want who were more icing than cake more hype than production. Ill start with a few names that i know wont come up. No limits to your inductees. (I guess in the future if someone wants we they could compile the most prominent names and make an official abw top 10. The few i start with now wont qualify but here we go in no particular order..

Adam Archuleta Rams safety . He was a work out warrior but he really wasnt worth the hype he got.

Jason Sehorn Giants CB he was decent but the hype being in the tri-state was ridiculous

Peyton Hillis Browns fb/rb he got that Madden cover and pretty much left earth after that

Yurokis Gamboa Boxer a flashy careless but exciting boxer, his career was hamstringed by promotional issues and i dont think he took it that seriously once he settled in after defecting

Peter Warrick Wr known as the Goddam truth from Florida State after that he was best known for the only nigga i ever seen in a sports video game that had a fitted on in his player card.. (cant find it it was in madden)

Last edited:
CmS8FT1WcAEgCTM.jpg

Jason Sehorn Giants CB he was decent but the hype being in the tri-state was ridiculous

Hold on, good sir. Let us not forget that he was never the same after the dumb as coaching staff decided to put him back to return kicks.

Hold on, good sir. Let us not forget that he was never the same after the dumb as coaching staff decided to put him back to return kicks.

Reasons, the reasons that we hear
The reasons that we fear
Our feelings a won't disappear,

Back