Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does KOTD have a place in battlerap?

Ap a casual url snob tho dont mind him
Listen b. If the requirement to speak on battle rap is to have attended a live event or know the timeline down to an exact date and timestamp then this shit will just continue to be a novelty/niche and won't grow outside of the few thousand people that follow it

Y'all gotta stop calling niggas casuals.

Listen b. If the requirement to speak on battle rap is to have attended a live event or know the timeline down to an exact date and timestamp then this shit will just continue to be a novelty/niche and won't grow outside of the few thousand people that follow it

Y'all gotta stop calling niggas casuals.
But your hating on the very essence of how it got as big today, hilarious. Who you think own Caffeine?

But your hating on the very essence of how it got as big today, hilarious. Who you think own Caffeine?
So we can't have discussions outside if the BR random thoughts thread?

I mean, I know y'all can't wait until jerome post those Ben swayze tweets but you gotta get out your own bubble

It's still fuck kotd on this side✌🏾

So we can't have discussions outside if the BR random thoughts thread?

I mean, I know y'all can't wait until jerome post those Ben swayze tweets but you gotta get out your own bubble

It's still fuck kotd on this side✌🏾
Good talk man

Another gif

Let me know when they start handing out trophies for most battles seen by a fan

I'll just say i don't watch KOTD regularly or follow a lot of things they have going on but i don't take any issue with their existence. That would be weird. Some of the dopest battles were hosted on that platform. There is not Rum Nitty vs Danny Myers without them. Daylyt vs Chilla Jones is still one of the best battles ever. Not to mention Clip vs Conceited pre-Wild'N Out.

Battle rap has been and always will be bigger than the URL no matter how much Beasley and them try to change that. Can't call fornthe expansion of battle rap and then hate on other platforms aspiring to be more than just proving grounds for Caffeine.

Last edited:
I'll just say i don't watch KOTD regularly or follow a lot of things they have going on but i don't take any issue with their existence. That would be weird. Some of the dopest battles were hosted on that platform. There is not Rum Nitty vs Danny Myers without them. Daylyt vs Chilla Jones is still one of the best battles ever. Not to mention Clip vs Conceited pre-Wild'N Out.

Battle rap has been and always will be bigger than the URL no matter how much Beasley and them try to change that. Can't call fornthe expansion of battle rap and then hate on other platforms aspiring to be more than just proving grounds for Caffeine.
Never heard of KOTD making niggas sign contracts to stop them from battling on competitive leagues. KOTD does have a place in battle rap. One of their battlers came to URL and arguably smoked the Gate Keeper of URL (Suge)
Preciate the responses fellas

Back