Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does KOTD have a place in battlerap?

back in the GT days it was less anti Smack rapper vibes.

Most darts were strictly a competitive thing.

Lots of Mook and rex darts.

They wanted those NY/east coast Mcs to come battle there.

For What ??? Wrap this Shit Up B....

Just Like anything Else On this Earth Black(s) Are the Most Copied Race on this earth Why would Battle Rap Be Different

That Being Said This shit doesn't bother Me Because I know their Shit doesn't & will Never Match Up to Ours. "Quality"

Cacs are Not a threat In BattleRap "Shrug" .Lmao @ the Oxymoron Of ya Favorite Battle Rapper actually Living Over there

I hated grindtime... and they used to be heavy on the "anti-smack rappers" talk which always came off as covertly saying anti-black without saying it.. if you didn't sound like them grindtime whiteboys they labeled you and looked down on you... i remember them times and yeah, kotd is the evolution of grindtime.

There were always a few slick bars thrown at Smack during big Grindtime events.

that one white guy who hosted most grindtime events and always standing with Organik is the worst host of all time. Nigga was always high/drunk and could barely get his words out. I appreciate smacks ā€œknow what Iā€™m sayingā€ a lot more smh

For What ??? Wrap this Shit Up B....

Just Like anything Else On this Earth Black(s) Are the Most Copied Race on this earth Why would Battle Rap Be Different

That Being Said This shit doesn't bother Me Because I know their Shit doesn't & will Never Match Up to Ours. "Quality"

Cacs are Not a threat In BattleRap "Shrug" .Lmao @ the Oxymoron Of ya Favorite Battle Rapper actually Living Over there
Ok so this is about geechi?

My first time seeing a geechi battle was ironically against JC. I didn't know he was on kotd like that until much later

And it's still fuck kotd. You thought my opinion would change because he did a few battles on there?

C'mon brah

See the source image

KOTD held it down after Grindtime and before URL really took off

the homie Organik had like 3 jobs so he can put on events....

KOTD has their moments and some classics

off the top Daylyt vs Rich Dollaz

Math getting whooped on

Diz vs DNA

The 2009 Grand Prix ( which smacked just jacked)

Back