Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does everything happen for a reason?

The bible is not original in either format or contents. It is compiled thoughts and philosophy so you take what works and discard the rest.

I don't think Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus applies here
Dunno bout that Latin Greek origins sounin shit.... I see what you saying and think alpha Omega.... But that isn't really how I see the bible... the Bible is more alpha beta... I agree basically with you on the Bible... There's some interesting shit in there if you go looking... and it can be used for divining answers to feel better about "magic vs praying" I guess... Both are kinda hokey to me...
When I think about wanting answers on those levels I cringe. I've always thought about God on more of an everyday/talkin to myself kinda communication... Never thought I'd get a response.................

Dunno bout that Latin Greek origins sounin shit.... I see what you saying and think alpha Omega.... But that isn't really how I see the bible... the Bible is more alpha beta... I agree basically with you on the Bible... There's some interesting shit in there if you go looking... and it can be used for divining answers to feel better about "magic vs praying" I guess... Both are kinda hokey to me...
When I think about wanting answers on those levels I cringe. I've always thought about God on more of an everyday/talkin to myself kinda communication... Never thought I'd get a response.................

Prayers, magic, it's all about intention. The mind is the only thing that's real.

Prayers, magic, it's all about intention. The mind is the only thing that's real.
Agreed.
Brain rots with the flesh... Mind soars with the soul....
I done lost my damn mind... But I can still hear it... I can't decide if its astral projection or telepathy... (Or empathic telepathy... My hypothesis as I can't seem to stop it...)

Agreed.
Brain rots with the flesh... Mind soars with the soul....
I done lost my damn mind... But I can still hear it... I can't decide if its astral projection or telepathy... (Or empathic telepathy... My hypothesis as I can't seem to stop it...)

Is our consciousness a subset of our body or is our body a derivative of our mind?

Body rots...
Subset of being electric, trapped in fleshy corpses waiting to happen.....
Too much time to sit in a mind after it opens up too far is a fucked up thing....
I'mma go ahead and bring it up...
The "skitzophrenia" and the knowledge that real skitzophrenics are only supremely conscious people whose wills just weren't ready to not break....

Neuroscience suggests the only difference between a skitzophrenic and a genius is knowing the difference between fantasy and reality.... I know the difference. I just don't necessarily recognize the difference in as black and white terms as the popular norm....

Reality has always been questionable. We become hammered nails when we accept the idea of an objective reality.

The ability to manifest outcomes becomes suppressed under a square paradigm.

Back