Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does everything happen for a reason?

Yeah but think about all the times shit didn't happen. That's 99.99% of life. Events almost always occur the way they're supposed to, but because life has so many variables, and there are so many people, unlikely shit happens all the time.

Like the person who wins the lottery might say its fate coz they were a day from losin' their house but for the millions of people who didn't win (many of whom would be in the exact same situation) it's just be the expected result because they kno' the odds of them winnin' were many millions to one

You're right. Though what I meant wasn't really probability minded. More about instances where it's a sequence of events that seem to align too specifically, as if reinforcing a point. Could just be me thinking too deep into it too though.

Personally, if anything, I just feel like every day has a new gem for you to "unlock" so to speak, just depending on if you are receptive enough to catch it.

Sometimes yea sometimes no. Hard to tell between random and fate. I do think certain paths can lead to likely results.

You're right. Though what I meant wasn't really probability minded. More about instances where it's a sequence of events that seem to align too specifically, as if reinforcing a point. Could just be me thinking too deep into it too though.

Personally, if anything, I just feel like every day has a new gem for you to "unlock" so to speak, just depending on if you are receptive enough to catch it.

You hate life too?

I used to be effy about the whole process till recently I had it proven to me without a shadow of a doubt that God has a plan for me and all of us. Here’s a long story.

At my job we’ve been getting assistance from a group of guys from another division. They are helping us because of the improvement in metrics in their division. Improvements that came from the fact that they are better equipped and have more workers.

When my division would ask for the same we would get that, that other division is doing the same wit less just like us. Come to find out that was a lie and it was all because of what I stated before. So anyway these guys come to help us and ran into the same issues we are having.

As they ran into major issues, they ended up having to fix those issues which were not easy to fix. So after a while they stop opening tickets with the NOC to alert them that they were working on an area. Cause if shit gets hard they can just leave and deny even being out there.

So one day the NOC calls me and says there’s an outage. I’m heading to the outage and I get a call from one of the guys from the other division and he’s asking me for a bulkhead. I said yea I got you but after I take care of this outage in G31.

He says, well that’s exactly where I am and in need for a Bulkhead. Seems they caused an outage because they never reported they were even out there. So I show up and give them what they need. Close the outage, we talking and i ask him about this fiber module board I see sitting on his chair.

He said it came out of a node they replaced and he took it so he could scrap it for parts. Now on a fiber module it has transmitters and receivers. I ask him if he had spear receivers, he said just take it off the fiber board. I had to leave so I didn’t have time to take it off the board so I took the whole thing.

Now the thing here is that a fiber board is useless with out the parts on it. It never itself goes bad by itself so there’s no need to have it even have it. But I had it still in my truck cause I never took the part off of it.

So one night I’m on call and I get a call 3am about a node being down. It’s in the hoodest of hoods man. So I get there, go to the power supply. Nothing wrong, go to the node check for power nothing wrong.

I check for signal and there’s no input to the node. I go to check for light on the fiber and I open the node.

:df:And the fucking fiber input module is fried. We talking about a part that....neeeeever ever itself goes bad. So you never have a spear. And I just happen to have gotten spear a week ago. What are the odds? Anyway if I didn’t have one I would have had to replace the node.

Which takes about 6 hours at the least, this input module takes about 15 minutes to replace. So I replace it and go home, 7 in the am. On the news there’s a FUCKIN report of a shootin in that area.

Literally under where he node is in the air on the pole...LITERALLY FUCKIN UNDER IT.
:nigga2:Ain’t no way I ain’t on this planet for something important

There are two types of people those who believe in fate and those who believe in self determination.

Whichever one you believe in will determine your rank in life.

I used to be effy about the whole process till recently I had it proven to me without a shadow of a doubt that God has a plan for me and all of us. Here’s a long story.

At my job we’ve been getting assistance from a group of guys from another division. They are helping us because of the improvement in metrics in their division. Improvements that came from the fact that they are better equipped and have more workers.

When my division would ask for the same we would get that, that other division is doing the same wit less just like us. Come to find out that was a lie and it was all because of what I stated before. So anyway these guys come to help us and ran into the same issues we are having.

As they ran into major issues, they ended up having to fix those issues which were not easy to fix. So after a while they stop opening tickets with the NOC to alert them that they were working on an area. Cause if shit gets hard they can just leave and deny even being out there.

So one day the NOC calls me and says there’s an outage. I’m heading to the outage and I get a call from one of the guys from the other division and he’s asking me for a bulkhead. I said yea I got you but after I take care of this outage in G31.

He says, well that’s exactly where I am and in need for a Bulkhead. Seems they caused an outage because they never reported they were even out there. So I show up and give them what they need. Close the outage, we talking and i ask him about this fiber module board I see sitting on his chair.

He said it came out of a node they replaced and he took it so he could scrap it for parts. Now on a fiber module it has transmitters and receivers. I ask him if he had spear receivers, he said just take it off the fiber board. I had to leave so I didn’t have time to take it off the board so I took the whole thing.

Now the thing here is that a fiber board is useless with out the parts on it. It never itself goes bad by itself so there’s no need to have it even have it. But I had it still in my truck cause I never took the part off of it.

So one night I’m on call and I get a call 3am about a node being down. It’s in the hoodest of hoods man. So I get there, go to the power supply. Nothing wrong, go to the node check for power nothing wrong.

I check for signal and there’s no input to the node. I go to check for light on the fiber and I open the node.

:df:And the fucking fiber input module is fried. We talking about a part that....neeeeever ever itself goes bad. So you never have a spear. And I just happen to have gotten spear a week ago. What are the odds? Anyway if I didn’t have one I would have had to replace the node.

Which takes about 6 hours at the least, this input module takes about 15 minutes to replace. So I replace it and go home, 7 in the am. On the news there’s a FUCKIN report of a shootin in that area.

Literally under where he node is in the air on the pole...LITERALLY FUCKIN UNDER IT.
:nigga2:Ain’t no way I ain’t on this planet for something important

Or.... Would it have "never" gone bad if you hadn't had one to replace it.....
Nothing is impossible... Even 1:8Billion odds aren't impossible... Improbable. Yes... Never impossible.
Either way you picked up on what He put down.... You special...
I can't believe I read enough of that to even get it....

Lol I wouldn't say all that. More right to say I have a disdain for it's overall insignificance. But the only thing I'll take the grave with me are memories and ideas, better own that shit.

Agreed. The human race in general sucks ass so I stick more to the ideas part than the memories part... But I feel you.
Most humans do two things their whole life....
1. They fuck off.
2. They die.
Fuck all the overall insignificance of it...
I'm not the average human... Neither is @Germs... Or @Sam Crooke now I know why I added you to my follow list last night @Sage Wonder , thanks for confirming.
We Hybrids.
;) Lol

There are two types of people those who believe in fate and those who believe in self determination.

Whichever one you believe in will determine your rank in life.

You forgot the third kind....
Self determined to fulfill your fate. No matter who you ARE or "what" you might be....... Now think way too much.

Agreed. The human race in general sucks ass so I stick more to the ideas part than the memories part... But I feel you.
Most humans do two things their whole life....
1. They fuck off.
2. They die.
Fuck all the overall insignificance of it...
I'm not the average human... Neither is @Germs... Or @Sam Crooke now I know why I added you to my follow list last night @Sage Wonder , thanks for confirming.
We Hybrids.
;) Lol

Memories are the reason we can formulate and process thoughts, it’s the reference point in our brain’s algorithm. I’m saying though... i wonder how much knowledge was lost with the deceased. Going off topic though.

See, cause and effect.

Memories are the reason we can formulate and process thoughts, it’s the reference point in our brain’s algorithm. I’m saying though... i wonder how much knowledge was lost with the deceased. Going off topic though.

See, cause and effect.

Duuuuude... Life can be way more like Pandora than ya think... Tap into that shit. Memories lead to your own reincarnations which lead to the dead... If they have all the info.... So.... Back to go think way too much about all of it... But if you have no prior knowledge of you own past lives, good luck unlocking that door. This is the part where I get squimish and want to give you some kinda warning... But I woke up to a shit storm, most don't. So good luck if you choose to try it. Sincerely.

Like many would say cause n effect or karma. There has to be a balance to your actions. I think we all have been in the mind state that we question "why is this always happening to me"

Yes everything happens for a reason. Not some pre planned reason shit though. Everything that happens is a reaction to an action that had happened.

Everything happens for a reason cause it's suppose to happen like that ...you can't fight it ...it's destiny .

all the more reason to just spark up and say fuck it

Back