Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does everything happen for a reason?

You forgot the third kind....
Self determined to fulfill your fate. No matter who you ARE or "what" you might be....... Now think way too much.

As a man thinketh, etc, etc
Law of attraction and various other metaphysical sayings that simply add up to the fact that the conscious plays a part in wish fulfillment as well as the subconscious to a greater extent by.

Law of attraction and various other metaphysical sayings that simply add up to the fact that the conscious plays a part in wish fulfillment as well as the subconscious to a greater extent by.

Wish fufillment!?! Pfft... Ain't shit about my fate ANYTHING I would have wished for... And I'll still believe it only when I see it. And I don't mean in some stupid "psychic" vision.
Spiritual enlightenment they said....
Be one with everything they said....
Dude. "They" were WRONG.
I fight like i'm with Wright....
RUTHLESS.
And it all STILL lines up. All still leads to the very same fucked up shit. Every fucking breath. Dead... Street smart right... Well then what's street wise... Rigor fucking mortis. Like arrested development.

Nobody can control every single aspect of their lives. Some things just happen for the hell of it it seems like.

But overall I honestly believe we're put on this earth with a certain destiny or purpose ingrained in our DNA.

But it's our decisions that determine if we find true path to happiness or if we get lost in the wilderness.

Nobody can control every single aspect of their lives. Some things just happen for the hell of it it seems like.

But overall I honestly believe we're put on this earth with a certain destiny or purpose ingrained in our DNA.

But it's our decisions that determine if we find true path to happiness or if we get lost in the wilderness.

I think it's more ingrained in your soul than your DNA... But I don't believe yolo either soooooo......

As a man thinketh... Lol sounds like it's from the Bible....
Exodus 22:18
Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live....

It's in there... Just sayin.

So what you are saying is you don't really believe in free will... free will is a purgatory in your definition. People normally do want to attach a greater scheme to individual lives..

Truth be told our only purpose in life is to exist. The fact that existence came to be is so delicate that life organisms evolved to be self-sustaining to cling on and never let existence slip away. Your only destiny is to reproduce and continue the chain of survival... your individual life is free will.

That's how I feel anyways.

So what you are saying is you don't really believe in free will... free will is a purgatory in your definition. People normally do want to attach a greater scheme to individual lives..

Truth be told our only purpose in life is to exist. The fact that existence came to be is so delicate that life organisms evolved to be self-sustaining to cling on and never let existence slip away. Your only destiny is to reproduce and continue the chain of survival... your individual life is free will.

Hmm I'm about 50/50 wit ya on this........

RiGhT!?!
Fucking holding cell
This IS Hell.

Definitely. I really feel like this planet is hell and the ultimately goal is to ascend from this shit.

Not on no weird doom and gloom shit though because there's a lot of beauty in life as well and my life is good and getting better, but ultimately I feel that's what this existence is.

Just look at how hard it often times is to reach that beauty.

All religions pretty much got the simple point that we need to ditch this shit lol

Depends on what you consider free will. I believe we have free will, but we're not born as blank slates. You can do whatever you want but can you handle the reaction to your action? What people choose to do with their free will and the choices they make is a reflection of their nature along with potential outside influences, nurture.
The way you maneuver these decisions determines if you'll achieve optimal happiness in life based off your design.

And yeah I agree it's obvious were designed and programmed to maintain our existence and this reflects on the hellish state I was talking about, but there's more to this shit.

Definitely. I really feel like this planet is hell and the ultimately goal is to ascend from this shit.

Not on no weird doom and gloom shit though because there's a lot of beauty in life as well and my life is good and getting better, but ultimately I feel that's what this existence is.

Just look at how hard it often times is to reach that beauty.

All religions pretty much got the simple point that we need to ditch this shit lol

For real I feel you... If you think on cosmic terms there are places and civilizations both older and younger than us. Why does a soul have to be bound to earth if it has learned all it's earthbound lessons...
I refuse to believe in "Heaven" where an ULTIMATE CREATOR is satisfied just sitting in a thrown all day. Any artist knows you don't just stop creating... Science even supports it... Basically. He's out there... All the way at the edge... Doin what he does best... Ain't no on the 7th day he rested... Lazy ass humans added that shit... Lol
(And if you like some weird ass stuck here but reachin further shit, I can throw in ethereality into the mix with different planes of existence and mythological creatures like dragons but we'd be working backwards.... wouldn't we...?)
Either way... Go #TeamNonCorporeal

I reckon so. I can think a situation where I was able to make a clear headed decision based off shyt that happened b4.

After further pondering on this...I gotta 100% agree.

One example I can probably think of is how me and my s/o hooked up. Was in a relationship where things started deteriorating as it went on. I was the "til the wheels fall off" type, so I didn't know...or want to let the ship sink. Held on too long.

Kinda find it interesting that she showed up around that time. Took me a while to understand and accept that it was ok let that go and move on.

Also...I think there was a reason why things crashed & burned when I moved in with my ex in ATL. I was more mentally prepared and ready when I decided to move to Cincinnati wit my s/o.

As a man thinketh... Lol sounds like it's from the Bible....
Exodus 22:18
Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live....

It's in there... Just sayin.

The bible is not original in either format or contents. It is compiled thoughts and philosophy so you take what works and discard the rest.

I don't think Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus applies here

I don't believe everything happens for a reason. There are things that happen that cannot be explained therefore to me it has no reasoning. Everything is NOT cause and effect. We as humans like to use that as an excuse for the unexplained but sometimes there is no answer.

Depends on what you consider free will. I believe we have free will, but we're not born as blank slates. You can do whatever you want but can you handle the reaction to your action? What people choose to do with their free will and the choices they make is a reflection of their nature along with potential outside influences, nurture.
The way you maneuver these decisions determines if you'll achieve optimal happiness in life based off your design.

And yeah I agree it's obvious were designed and programmed to maintain our existence and this reflects on the hellish state I was talking about, but there's more to this shit.
Agreed...

Back