Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does everything happen for a reason?

Loquacious

šŸ¤ŽšŸ–¤
Site President
You ever had something happen to you more than once and wonder why it keeps happening? Is it your actions that keep leading to it? What if your actions differ and it still happens? Do we control what happens to us?

Do you believe things happen for a reason?

Sometimes it's just your luck but most other times we create our own issues by decisions made.

I believe in fate because things have happened to me more than once that I can't explain and I didn't cause it.

Yes things happen for a reason. Happenings are reactions to your or an action from someone else.

I reckon so. I can think a situation where I was able to make a clear headed decision based off shyt that happened b4.

You ever had something happen to you more than once and wonder why it keeps happening? Is it your actions that keep leading to it? What if your actions differ and it still happens? Do we control what happens to us?

Do you believe things happen for a reason?

things will keep happening until you learn the lesson the universe or your deity wants you to learn.

that means you are a special person and a leader in the making.
reason is...only special people have to repeat things so they can be able to guide others away from that same problem.

just my 2cents

You get what you put out. Shit is like a boomerang, whether it be negative or positive, it will get back to you or your loved ones.

Nah man this is some shit like 'no one is perfect' it's just sutten humans say to one another to make sense seemingly random events.

Iā€™m a bit of an existentialist in this regard. Sartre said we have the ā€œanguish of freedomā€. But some times things do feel like itā€™s just too much of a coincidence. Idk, i donā€™t got the answers.

Iā€™m a bit of an existentialist in this regard. Sartre said we have the ā€œanguish of freedomā€. But some times things do feel like itā€™s just too much of a coincidence. Idk, i donā€™t got the answers.

Yeah but think about all the times shit didn't happen. That's 99.99% of life. Events almost always occur the way they're supposed to, but because life has so many variables, and there are so many people, unlikely shit happens all the time.

Like the person who wins the lottery might say its fate coz they were a day from losin' their house but for the millions of people who didn't win (many of whom would be in the exact same situation) it's just be the expected result because they kno' the odds of them winnin' were many millions to one

Back