Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you think people have to believe in God to be good humans?

The difference between humans and other animals is that we have free will

Animals, by and large simply procreate. That's their primary function. They can't be "good" because they weren't designed to be
Disagree. Some Animals can be good natured, meaning they have no malicious intent. That doesn't require a god, so why would a god be required for the most complex and advanced Animals of this planet to be good? is my point..

You-don-t-need-religion-to-have-morals-If-you-can.jpeg.jpg
I live the way I live and follow the path of Jesus bcuz not only does it benefit me, but it also benefits everyone else. I wouldn't say believing in god makes me behave better, it's the prospect of having to justify every shitty thing I've ever done to others in my life. Damn easy to live how you want when you only have yourself to answer to. Whose gonna punish me for my shitty deeds? You? Haha. Me? Haha. Will I have to answer to everything when I die? I don't know but I'd rather not have a fucking encyclopedia of shit to answer to, I'm shooting for a magazine or pamphlet ffs. And like I said, it benefits me and everyone else, right now, and the afterlife!

The difference between humans and other animals is that we have free will

Animals, by and large simply procreate. That's their primary function. They can't be "good" because they weren't designed to be
They're wholly good because they know not evil. We were once like them, but our evolutionary path was to develop a conscience. That's what separates us.

I believe man is god. Man is also the devil
They have a choice. Animals do not.

Animals in the wild are very territorial. You look at domesticated zoo animals and see the result of hours and hours of training to get them to go against their natural instincts.

Are some animals less territorial than others? Ofc, but try fucking with one if their young cubs and see how quickly they turn on your ass

They're wholly good because they know not evil. We were once like them, but our evolutionary path was to develop a conscience. That's what separates us.
So free will? Lol

I think we're saying the same thing. I think

No, but you do have to have some kind of code of conduct to which you submit. I don't really see how you can be a good person without any sort of morals or principles.

I dont think its that hard to be a good person.

Like you dont need code of conduct.

I think causing pain causes you pain, so you try to not do it.

Its human to feel the suffering of others. And thats why we try to not hurt others.

I dont think a written, thought out code of conduct is necessary for that.

Or better yet, god aint necessary for that.

Codes of morals were written way before any modern religion and they were almost the same as ones that came out of modern religions.

So i dont think religion or god is required for us to have moral codes and a code of conduct.

Fam..when you cut grass, you know that smell you smell? That’s the natural defense for something that doesn’t have a fucking brain. That’s a scent sent out to carnivores to lure them to come eat the herbivores that are eating the grass. Thats intelligent fucking design, man couldn’t fucking dream of creating such a thing. In times when I wanna revert to bad intentions, I fall back on the idea that god has a plan for me, and part of that plan is for me to elevate myself beyond foolishness so that when I get to where I get to, I’m well prepared.

And ima rant for a second, my grandmother told me one time , god put the same shit in front of you time after time to see if you learned yo lesson. I legit have a scenario I’m going through right now that is exactly the same as amother time where I made a choice I later regretted. And I thought after that shit. Damn if I knew then what I knew now. But now…I know what I knew then, and I’m going to make the decision I shoulda made then. That’s the grace of god.

View attachment 591792
The grace of god, the grace of god, what can’t he do

You live in an infinite universe with infinite possibilities and infinite coincidences going on.

We just happen to be the one of the coincedences that led to life.

When you start looking at how large the universe is, the whole need for intelligent design goes out the window.

Thats how infinite works. Put an infinite monkeys in a room with infinite typewriters and one of them will type out this exact post. Thats how infinite works. And so, thats how the universe works and why were here.

How you gonna be good apart from God? You can’t even exist without God.
How can the part exist without/outside the whole? People I think need to start from scratch about what or who god is. Imo, anything after GOD IS, you're fucking up. Just stop there, God is. And the rest will follow. Again, imo. Let "god" show you, don't need a book, however, won't ever ever ever hear me say religious books don't have tons of truth in them.

And ima rant for a second, my grandmother told me one time , god put the same shit in front of you time after time to see if you learned yo lesson.
It can't be so simple...can it?

84-841861_thinking-man-ikari-gendo-arm-png.png

S/o to your Granny, tho. I'm gonna be thinking about this one all night.

I AM = GOD IS

That is how we all are. I am that I am. How else can you define yourself? You can only BE something that doesn't change. You can't even say YOU ARE human, because at some point that too will change. All that's left is; I am that I am.

So ur bein tricked into bein good?

:wtf11: :lol10:
I had a to take a drug test for this job, had everybody around me informing me on how to use someone else piss to pass cause I felt I might pop dirty as I smoked weed less that 30 days before. After so thought, I felt uneasy about it. I asked myself why I feel uneasy, and it was because I felt it was dishonest. Normally that wouldn’t have bothered me in the past, but being closer to god, it’s made me a much more honest person. So I said fuck it, if I’m not gonna get this job, I’m not gonna get it on my own terms and do the honest thing and just piss in the cup.

got the job dawg..

:clawd2:

what can’t he do

Nah not at all. It's actually more realer when individual has own moral code and compass knowing the truth that there is no higher power waiting to whip or reward those ass for their every move.
This versus Christian donating and working at soup kitchens for brownie points with the big man upstairs or cuz their feeling guilty.
I honestly know that morality is fallacy and this whole shit subjective by still have ways in which I govern self💯

Back