Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you still live in the neighborhood you grew up in?

I think she was only there like 4-5 years... But I remember this chick and her kids moved across the street.. and shorty would go out the way to speak and be real neighbourly for quite a minute... She was raising two daughters and was always nice as hell, always speaking, sparking up convos. I would help every now n then with groceries n shit... Cool ass chick.

So I bump into one of the homies one night cuz my man's was recording a few songs at the studio and told me to swing thru... Couple of dudes from the way were there

We was all chatting it up... Come to find out shorty was my man's baby mother.... I never knew, but he told her directly about me and told her that I was good peoples and would look out for her just off of gp. I swear that shit was a huge compliment.... cuz I just did it. When I asked her why she moved... He was like her new nigga ain't like the neighborhood.. so he moved her out.

All I could say was damn, cuz shorty was a good neighbor. But that's not what niggaz want no more

I think she was only there like 4-5 years... But I remember this chick and her kids moved across the street.. and shorty would go out the way to speak and be real neighbourly for quite a minute... She was raising two daughters and was always nice as hell, always speaking, sparking up convos. I would help every now n then with groceries n shit... Cool ass chick.

So I bump into one of the homies one night cuz my man's was recording a few songs at the studio and told me to swing thru... Couple of dudes from the way were there

We was all chatting it up... Come to find out shorty was my man's baby mother.... I never knew, but he told her directly about me and told her that I was good peoples and would look out for her just off of gp. I swear that shit was a huge compliment.... cuz I just did it. When I asked her why she moved... He was like her new nigga ain't like the neighborhood.. so he moved her out.

All I could say was damn, cuz shorty was a good neighbor. But that's not what niggaz want no more
Du wanted to smash

Du wanted to smash
Naw, shorty was legit cool af... But fuck I look like tryna smash a chick directly across the street from me...

That's like you tryna smash a chick who gotta hot 16

Kinda unrelated, but this section 8 shit y'all have been talking about is fucked up.............but understandable.

And it's fucked up that it's understandable.

I'd be pissed if I was in one of those expensive condos and had to share space with someone who was only paying a fraction of what I'm paying.

At the same time, I think it's foul as fuck to just group all the section 8 people together on 1 or 2 floors.

When I asked her why she moved... He was like her new nigga ain't like the neighborhood.. so he moved her out.

This could be another thread topic altogether, but..........another discussion for another time.

I'll leave it at this, I hope he at least moved her to a better neighborhood.

Because if she moved to a worse situation, that means she put her dude over what was best for her kids.

Back