Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Do You Send Mixed Signals?

Im very direct and I have little patience. Ima let you know what it is, and if you gotta think about it. Good for you, the way I’m feeling is the way I’m feeling right now. And if you ain’t feeling the way I’m feeling right now. I’m moving on, and will ignore anything less than explicit language moving foward.

Ya mean, I know right away from seeing something whether or not I want it. And I ain’t special, so what make a chick think she special enough to not reciprocate the same energy? Yam saying, old feelings from old exes, about old shit? Well I’m new and I ain’t them niggaz, is you riding or not?
This sounds like cheesey dialogue in a horrible movie

but yeah I mean anything can be considered a mixed signal if we are being honest.

like for example: I dont want a relationship but I like to do relationship shit like go on dates, cuddle etc etc

many would consider that a mixed signal
To me that sounds like, I don’t wanna be exclusively with you. But you do bring be comfort with your presence. So I wanna br with you but not in an exclusive relationship with you. Sounds like friends with benefits to me.

or if I say I dont want to be with you romantically but I still want to date you

most consider that a mixed signal and I get a lot of flack for it
Sounds to me like, I wanna date, but i don’t believe anything long term is going to come from it. To me that means you get a happy birthday text without a gift. No mix signals there

or if I say I dont want to be with you romantically but I still want to date you

most consider that a mixed signal and I get a lot of flack for it
How we we date if you don’t want to be with me romantically? Then we are not dating. I thought the purpose of dating was so we can get to know each other to be with each other romantically

Back