Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Do You Send Mixed Signals?

I’m direct as fuck. I’m gonna let you know I like you or don’t like you. I can still be friends with you though. Whether it goes somewhere or not.​

However, I’m bad at picking up signals from people. I be thinking they feel the same way but be unsure. So, I’ll just ask. Then when they say the feelings mutual I tell them to shut up lying. It’s weird.

Overthinking something can have you out here looking hella dumb. I try not to overthink but I can’t help it, sometimes. Then I’ll just ask.

I hope I don't send mixed signals. I'm usually pretty direct if I'm feeling her even at the expense of looking like a fool sometimes.

Now...naw

Then...oh man yeah.

I admit...some of the women i dealt wit in the past got upset wit me b/c I couldn't decide if I wanted to commit. Strung them along sorta. Guilty.

I think I'm pretty direct with how I feel and what I want. I expect the same from others and if they don't make it clear what they want I won't assume we're on the same page at all. I wasn't always this way though.

I also realized that someone considered me wanting time to myself here and there as me sending mixed signals, I just like to be to myself sometimes. So I don't know I think mixed signals can sometimes be people over thinking things.

i send mixed signals all the time lol; had a chick break up w her bf for me only for me to say i thought we were just friends hanging out

i send mixed signals all the time lol; had a chick break up w her bf for me only for me to say i thought we were just friends hanging out
Was it intentional on your part or did you not realize it at the time? Also, what was her reaction to you saying this? Yikes.

Im very direct and I have little patience. Ima let you know what it is, and if you gotta think about it. Good for you, the way I’m feeling is the way I’m feeling right now. And if you ain’t feeling the way I’m feeling right now. I’m moving on, and will ignore anything less than explicit language moving foward.

Ya mean, I know right away from seeing something whether or not I want it. And I ain’t special, so what make a chick think she special enough to not reciprocate the same energy? Yam saying, old feelings from old exes, about old shit? Well I’m new and I ain’t them niggaz, is you riding or not?

Was it intentional on your part or did you not realize it at the time? Also, what was her reaction to you saying this? Yikes.
from what i ve been told im too nice and really a gentleman w women so women tend to think im trying to take it to the next level

never had someone tell me that before so I wouldnt know lmao

2ik6peb.jpg

or if I say I dont want to be with you romantically but I still want to date you

most consider that a mixed signal and I get a lot of flack for it

Man wtf does "not be with you romantically but still date you" even mean? Never had it said to me personally but heard people say that-people being women

Anyways women are the Gods of sending mixed signals

I cant deal with the grey area so I end up self sabotaging all the time.

Back