Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Do You Send Mixed Signals?

Remedy

Doper Than Coke
funny-memes-mixed-signals.jpg

Do you send mixed signals? How direct are you when you like someone? Ever been on the receiving end? How did you handle it and what was the outcome? Are most mixed signals really just overthinking by the person receiving the signals?

I tell her I like her. If it isn't said but yall talk everyday and nothing is confirmed I could see how that can be received as mixed signals. My opinion just be up front about it because it gets wayy top confusing lol.

Some might be oblivious that they are sending mixed signals. And yea, I've been a little confused at times.

I've backed away from a few bc I felt like they weren't interested, but it turned out that they were in fact interested, but then it was too late bc I had moved on.

I'm not about to place all my feelings on the table if I'm not seeing any definite interest from the other side. I mostly like balance and I try to avoid lookin like a fool in the end, if I can help it.

I rarely recognize signals at all so im not sure if im getting mixed ones.
I think I might give off mixed signals sometimes because I don't really express how I feel and have a stand offish attitude. So I might be feeling someone but it wont appear that way.

I've never told someone I like them first, overall I'm pretty guarded with my feelings. I've been told that I'm not affectionate enough but it's something I'm working on.

But naw, I have an openly charming and flirty personality.... So I'm always painfully oblivious to all signs.... Before I was married I was that guy who would put his hands on your hips while talking to you... Just cuz....

I would call it touchy feely, but strangely enough ive never been called out on it.... But I know I'm a very physically expressive person.... I've had to consciously check myself.

And my wife has pointed out that I constantly flirt.... I don't see it directly, but I've come to accept it....I just try to be mindful of it

If I like someone I let them know but in my experiences when someone sends mix signals it's not really mixed signals it's a passive aggressive way for them to stop talking to you but they don't have the guts to be open and honest about how they really feel.

I am not sure how mixed signals work. But when I was single I hunted. So if I found the woman attractive there was no room for dought. If a woman was attracted to me and I not to her I left very room for dought on that end either. People complicate situations. In the words of @ChiCity the only bad shots are the ones that aren’t taken.

I've definitely missed some cues.

I almost missed the subtle hints my wife was throwing, but I pulled through in the clutch like Kobe.

So wait Nuh, men are really out here waiting to make sure the women like them first and looking for signals????? I guess this new generation has forgotten how to hunt. Lions don’t ask their prey if the are ready to be eaten or look for clues.

Back