Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Only Consider Black People Born In The States Black?

lol Ok bruh, apparently ya'll have met and engaged with every single African American in the country that believes in advocating for AA culture and restitution. I can't argue with people who have done such comprehensive research, so ya'll got it.

This doesn't make any sense as a response to what we're saying.

We are saying, "These FBA people are like x." To substantiate what we're saying, we just need to find examples of FBAs that are like x. (Which we can easily do by going on Twitter.)

We're NOT saying "NO FBA people are like [what you said about them]." Some advocates for AAs do exactly what you said.

YOU are the one who is saying "NO FBA people are like x"

So YOU are the one who would seem to have done the type of comprehensive research that you insinuate is impossible.

Last edited:
This doesn't make any sense as a response to what we're saying.

We are saying, "These FBA people are like x." To substantiate what we're saying, we just need to find FBAs that are like x. (Which we can easily do by going on Twitter.)

We're NOT saying "NO FBA people are like [what you said about them]." Some advocates for AAs do exactly what you said.

YOU are the one who is saying "NO FBA people are like x"

So YOU are the one who would seem to have done the type of comprehensive research that you insinuate is impossible.

lol What? Go back and look at the first post where I commented on this. All I said was that you can't say that all FBA/ADoS people hate non-American black people. If you're not trying to say that all of them think like that, then what are we even talking about here? In the very post, that @Playmaker88 called bullshit, I admitted that there probably were some of those people that did legit hate non-African American black people. So either you aren't actually reading what I'm saying or you're lying about the argument you were making.

lol What? Go back and look at the first post where I commented on this. All I said was that you can't say that all FBA/ADoS people hate non-American black people. If you're not trying to say that all of them think like that, then what are we even talking about here? In the very post, that @Playmaker88 called bullshit, I admitted that there probably were some of those people that did legit hate non-African American black people. So either you aren't actually reading what I'm saying or you're lying about the argument you were making.

What you said implies that no FBA go beyond a kind of reactive hatred of non-American blacks: at worse, they on some "If it's fuck me nigga, then it's fuck you too" type shit.

So YOU ARE implying that "NO FBA people are like [what we said]". Which means that you have supposedly done the type of comprehensive research that you insinuate is impossible.

Last edited:
What you said implies that no FBA go beyond a kind of reactive hatred of non-American blacks: at worse, they on some "If it's fuck me nigga, then it's fuck you too" type shit.

So YOU ARE implying that "NO FBA people are like [what we said]". Which means that you have supposedly done the type of comprehensive research that you insinuate is impossible.

I ain't even trying to be disrespectful, but I think some people on here legit have reading comprehension problems.

This is what I said.

I don't know what you're talking about man. I can't say that there aren't any AAs that hate non-American blacks.

The worst I've seen is people with a "If it's fuck me nigga, then it's fuck you too" type mentality because they believe that non-American blacks look down on American blacks.

I specfifically said that I can't say that there is not hate. I said the worst that I've seen is the sentiment you quoted. That doesn't imply what you're stating. It just means that I can't confirm what you're saying based on my experience. How is that not clear to you.

Again, how am I implying no FBA think the way you're claiming, when I specifically say that I can't attest to that. At the end of that day, I don't know anyone AAs that hate non-American blacks. I don't. That's just a fact. I'm not saying they don't exist. I'm saying I don't know any. That doesn't imply anything. It's just commentary on my personal experiences.

Don't be deliberately obtuse. There have been previous iterations of this kind of movement, and this is by far the most extreme. These guys go well beyond recognizing the distinctiveness of African American history, culture and experiences and the special claims on the American government (for reparatory justice, e.g.) that these engender. These guys positively hate non-American blacks. That is what is distinctive about these FBA clowns.
You're the same coon arguing for pages and page for skip bayless being on our side. Same sambo who said Angel is jealous of Caitlin

Nothing you say about race matters. you are the quintessential tether.

You fled your Homeland
you got neutered by weak ass Canada
you see white people as your god
And you're over opinionated about black issues you don't relate to

You are THEY nigga.

they-not-like-us-kendrick.gif

I remember the poster Bob Jones was Canadian too. He had a lot of pro white views on here

Canada really breaks its foot off in yall who flee there.. wow

Drake probably being extorted by the Hells Angels

Nigga tagged someone with London in his name as the representative of Jamaicans claiming hip-hop 🤦🏽‍♂️

You need better opps, blood

We both know blue London was trolling we all know by and large Rican’s and Jamaicans don’t claim hip hip. Because if they did and being from NY we would know lol they woulda been told us the stories.

I ain't even trying to be disrespectful, but I think some people on here legit have reading comprehension problems.

This is what I said.

I specfifically said that I can't say that there is not hate. I said the worst that I've seen is the sentiment you quoted. That doesn't imply what you're stating. It just means that I can't confirm what you're saying based on my experience. How is that not clear to you.

Again, how am I implying no FBA think the way you're claiming, when I specifically say that I can't attest to that. At the end of that day, I don't know anyone AAs that hate non-American blacks. I don't. That's just a fact. I'm not saying they don't exist. I'm saying I don't know any. That doesn't imply anything. It's just commentary on my personal experiences.

Don't come at me with comprehension problems man.

Anyway, you might be right. One thing I don't get though is why you responded the way that you did when Playmaker88 said that what you said was "bullshit." Can you explain that?

Don't come at me with comprehension problems man.

Anyway, you might be right. One thing I don't get though is why you responded the way that you did when Playmaker88 said that what you said was "bullshit." Can you explain that?

How else was I supposed to respond? lol

I expressed that I've never met any AAs that just outright hate non-American black people. The worst I've encountered in life are AAs that think non-American black people dislike AAs and reciprocate accordingly.

He basically said I was lying. At that point, we can't really interact seriously anymore on this topic. If you think that what I said was so out of the realm of possibility that I must have been lying, then what can I say? If you're going to deny the experiences of someone you don't even know then you must just know it all.

Its a goofy qualifier because the topic isnt you.. no one is considering you...we see this shit all around.. to say its simply reactive by saying.. if its fuck you then its fuck you too is disingenuous.. and in fact bullshit

Its a goofy qualifier because the topic isnt you.. no one is considering you...we see this shit all around.. to say its simply reactive by saying.. if its fuck you then its fuck you too is disingenuous.. and in fact bullshit

Of course its reactive. If the AA people who have negative feelings about non-American black people have had poor experiences with non-American black people, how do you want them to feel? lol It's the same for any other group. If you find an AA that hates Asians, it's probably not because there is some aspect of Asian identity that he/she dislikes. 9 times out of 10 it's because the majority of that person's interactions with Asian people come in Asian stores where those Asians typically treat their black customers like shit.

Most AAs don't really have a problem with any group for anything other than the perception that most members of that group don't like AAs. Most people that don't like AAs, feel that way in response to the stereotypical images of AAs that only apply to a minority of them and not based on any real experiences with AAs.

Of course its reactive. If the AA people who have negative feelings about non-American black people have had poor experiences with non-American black people, how do you want them to feel? lol It's the same for any other group. If you find an AA that hates Asians, it's probably not because there is some aspect of Asian identity that he/she dislikes. 9 times out of 10 it's because the majority of that person's interactions with Asian people come in Asian stores where those Asians typically treat their black customers like shit.

Most AAs don't really have a problem with any group for anything other than the perception that most members of that group don't like AAs. Most people that don't like AAs, feel that way in response to the stereotypical images of AAs that only apply to a minority of them and not based on any real experiences with AAs.

Not gonna totally dismiss because there are nuggets of truth. but we have the same capacity for bullshit as anyone else it plays itself out everywhere and famously in sports for no good reason at all...

Some peopl are confrontational/adversarial everthing under the sun within our own community for no good reason... so to say this doesnt happen outside our community is a hard sell

Not gonna totally dismiss because there are nuggets of truth. but we have the same capacity for bullshit as anyone else it plays itself out everywhere and famously in sports for no good reason at all...

Some peopl are confrontational/adversarial everthing under the sun within our own community for no good reason... so to say this doesnt happen outside our community is a hard sell

There are always exceptions. As I stated earlier, I'm sure there are AAs that just hate non-American blacks for no good reason. I've never met any though. I've heard niggas say "I can't stand Africans," and their response every single time I've asked why was some variation of "Because they don't like us."

How else was I supposed to respond? lol

I expressed that I've never met any AAs that just outright hate non-American black people. The worst I've encountered in life are AAs that think non-American black people dislike AAs and reciprocate accordingly.

He basically said I was lying. At that point, we can't really interact seriously anymore on this topic. If you think that what I said was so out of the realm of possibility that I must have been lying, then what can I say? If you're going to deny the experiences of someone you don't even know then you must just know it all.

This doesn't really answer my question.

You said that you've only ever seen a reactive kind of hate toward non-American blacks.

He said that was bullshit.

You then say, sarcastically, that he must "have met and engaged with every single African American in the country that believes in advocating for AA culture and restitution."

what does every every single African American in the country that believes in advocating for AA culture and restitution have to do with what you personally have experienced?

This doesn't really answer my question.

You said that you've only ever seen a reactive kind of hate toward non-American blacks.

He said that was bullshit.

You then say, sarcastically, that he must "have met and engaged with every single African American in the country that believes in advocating for AA culture and restitution."

what does every every single African American in the country that believes in advocating for AA culture and restitution have to do with what you personally have experienced?
Why does every Canadian negro have a tendency to kiss white people's ass?

try engaging with that question instead of wacking the post like a coward. I'm not telling lies

Answer.

Negroes are truly lost , making up silly acronyms to distance themselves from other negroes to get something from the man that will never come . Reparations will nevercome our way . There's way better stuff to fight about to improve our lives but some delusional negroes choose to focus on something they will never get .

Last edited:
Back