Poll Do You Mainly Shop Online or In Person?

How Do You Mainly Shop?

• Total voters

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
Jan 14, 2017
The Burbs
I noticed spots like Target and Walmart parking lots still be packed to capacity in 2023.

I do at least 90% of my shopping online and then pick it up in person or have it delivered.

Do you mainly shop online or in person?

Only get food and clothes from the store

Everything else is online

I don’t even get cars in person anymore

Reactions: Based Dave 96
I mostly shop online but I still go to stores. I’ve been in stores this summer more than I have been online.

I never shop online for clothes. I need to see and feel and try the shit on. Same for other shit mostly, unless it's something that I absolutely cannot find in stores.

Mostly in store for clothes and groceries. I have groceries delivered if it's been a long day and I don't feel like fighting the crowds at the store. The only thing I unfortunately have to always shop online for is my shoes being that I wear a size 16. It fucking sucks!

Both.

I buy a lot of tools.

My collection of Snap-on tools is immaculate.
My carpentry tools is unmatched.
I stay going to Home Depot in BedStuy.
I built a nice reputation of being one of the best handymen in my neighborhood.

I'm mostly in person. I need to see shit I buy, hold it, look it over, listen to it, try it on, etc.

Unless it's something I'm already familiar with (i.e computer parts and shit), I need to check it in the physical.

Reactions: Banginscrew901
Probably 50/50. Clothes I have to get in person. Everything else, I see who has the lower price.