Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Do You Mainly Shop Online or In Person?

How Do You Mainly Shop?

• Total voters
I was super anti online for a long time but now I do a lot of shopping there…really depends on what I’m looking for

Shoes and shirts are pretty much easy but pants/shorts I like to try on depending on tha style…

Household shit is usually online but I go pick it up

I don't leave my house unless I'm getting paid to, unless I'm linking w moms, going to the doctor, or linking w my niggas for dinner. 🤣

I should probably get more sun but people just fucking disgust me. When I looked outside yesterday morning and saw the storm I smiled cause I knew it was less humans I had to see outside when I went out there.
Yeah I was going to say you might want to check your Vitamin D levels. Worked an overnight job years ago and barely was active during the day..almost had my ass in the single digits.

Last edited:
I don't leave my house unless I'm getting paid to, unless I'm linking w moms, going to the doctor, or linking w my niggas for dinner. 🤣

I should probably get more sun but people just fucking disgust me. When I looked outside yesterday morning and saw the storm I smiled cause I knew it was less humans I had to see outside when I went out there.
The misanthrope is strong in this one 💪🏾

Back