Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Do You Mainly Shop Online or In Person?

How Do You Mainly Shop?

• Total voters
I never shop online for clothes. I need to see and feel and try the shit on. Same for other shit mostly, unless it's something that I absolutely cannot find in stores.
I feel u but honestly the best shit is found online. Unless you’re in NYC or you’re shopping at over prices boutique stores for exclusives, most stores are selling the mid items they know will go and keeping fire shit online.

Footlocker was the go to for kicks but they even went to selling mid and now i cant even be bothered to go inside. Same with the house of hoops. Used to be the exclusive sneaks in the back and them joints all ass now.

Outlet shopping was cool for cheap diamond in rough items but now they got super weak also.

Took me a long time to adapt to the online shopping but its here and way better experience. Jeans are about the only thing i absolutely wont buy online tho.

Sometimes I go to places, lounges, restaurant, etc.. Where they dont allow athletic gear.

If I was gonna go to a restaurant you visit, like a Fridays, then I can go in there dressed like i just cut grass.
What does this have to do with you being out of touch?

@Sony Montana I don’t think I could have a car delivered to me unless I really really really really like that car because when I would go to the dealership, I would see a few options before making my selection. I also wanna see the car live before purchasing it

@Sony Montana I don’t think I could have a car delivered to me unless I really really really really like that car because when I would go to the dealership, I would see a few options before making my selection. I also wanna see the car live before purchasing it
I mean I see options on the site also each time I bought a car I was looking for a specific car. (Way more options than a dealership) Some people go to the dealership and leave with something they didn’t expect to get

I have 7 days to return the car if I don’t like it or if it has an issue anyways

I also get much better trade in value

But hey it’s preference at the end of the day

last 4 cars were online including the Tesla from the factory

The last time I went to the dealership, the guy tried to fleece me and put me in some bullshit that I didn’t want and said I had no other options

You still wear jeans
mase-lol.gif

Did jeans play out?

Back