Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Listen To Foreign Rap?

Only listening to American artists is like only eating American food (basic fast food kinda stuff) there's nothing wrong with it, but you shouldn't be proud about it.
America have too many Great artists in different genres with timeless music to be considered trash ass fast food ,we have James Brown,Michael Jackson ,Mariah Carey, Prince, Whitney Houston, Marvin Gaye,2 Pac, Usher ,Isley Brothers, Earth Wind & Fire ,Stevie Wonder, The Temptation etc .

I remember I was listening to some Drake record that was banging, then this England dude came on the track and I was like what the fuck is this?? If you don’t get this tea and crumpets ass nigga the fuck outta here!
Everybody on Twitter was getting on Giggs when they heard that shit lol

See the source image

Classic joint...

Over Black Rob's 'Woah' beat...

'Only 14 and Im stickin up big men,
Strike more times in the day then Big Ben
In West End, lashin the tourist for a quick spend'

He's back out, goes to his yard and then the crack house
Knocks on the door of the flats and pulls the gat out
Shot the dealer in his chest, blew the brudas back out
Said that, 'I'm the big dog now' and chased the cats out'

'So now Little Man, we see that look in your eyes
Now that your beaten and defeated, institutionalised'

'They popped shots at Akons van in - London
Ice T and Ja Rule got yammed in - London'

AHHHHHHHH SOOKIE BEANS!!!!! Homie dropped Jehst and Blak Twang! Haven't heard their shit in AGES!!!!

was this supposed to be a parody or joke.....shit always has me in tears.....it would be ok if dude didnt use the gun gestures then his homie skate off

It's a joke. This is KG & Martson, Stand-Up Comedians. They have alot of Videos on YouTube. Another set of Videos they've done was as some pseudo-90s R&B Group called "Caramel":

Back