Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Listen To Foreign Rap?

greek trap.
Wtf does that sound like?
Saw some italian trap on worldstar. Wouldn't say I liked it but I was fascinated by the obvious pop smoke influence.

Some Arabic rap is fire to
Thought them niggaz weren't supposed to do shit like that?
niggas in here giving resounding no’s lmao

uncultured heathens
It's cool to not fuck with it but it's the joy in them being like "No I don't fuck with it" without attempting.
With so much garbage ass rappers over here at that

I could never really get into UK rap. Just not for me. Has nothing to do with the content. It is the accents for me.

The only one I can really think of atm is Stromae, he hasn't put anything out in a while, though.

Wtf does that sound like?
Saw some italian trap on worldstar. Wouldn't say I liked it but I was fascinated by the obvious pop smoke influence.

Thought them niggaz weren't supposed to do shit like that?

It's cool to not fuck with it but it's the joy in them being like "No I don't fuck with it" without attempting.
With so much garbage ass rappers over here at that

yup. but those french footballers be playing some kinda rap, shit be fire.

note: some of these American rappers be sampling there beats to make hip hop.

niggas in here giving resounding no’s lmao

uncultured heathens
Black Americans do it better
giphy.gif

I'd guess that it has alot to do with content.

I mean part of what makes up a rapper is what he raps about. If he (or she) is rapping about current events or pop culture in that country then I would have no idea what they're rapping about. Which makes you wonder why all of the other countries gravitated towards what Black Americans rap about?

The only one I can really think of atm is Stromae, he hasn't put anything out in a while, though.
stormy just got disrespected and didnt respond to this lyrical uk dude......but stormy did pull up to his crib

I'd guess that it has alot to do with content.

I mean part of what makes up a rapper is what he raps about. If he (or she) is rapping about current events or pop culture in that country then I would have no idea what they're rapping about. Which makes you wonder why all of the other countries gravitated towards what Black Americans rap about?
they see us as the head and they are the body.

they are looking at us as the lead.

yall think im just talking shit when i say this?

they feel they can relate to our struggle because alot of them are marginalized too but they also see how we overcome it.....yet too many of us think we didnt.

athens is a terrible ran down looking city....so why dont you think they can talk about struggle? puerto rico and dominican republic.....struggle...latin trap

you know where im going next with it.

they see us as the head and they are the body
Lol no they don't
Don't get me wrong most of them love american rappers
But there's british rappers out there that actively shit on america and it's rappers because they see all the disrespect y'all got for them and their accents and struggle

You're always on about all black people looking up to african americans as some leaders instead of looking at it as the diaspora having love for each other.

Cut it out.

Lol no they don't
Don't get me wrong most of them love american rappers
But there's british rappers out there that actively shit on america and it's rappers because they see all the disrespect y'all got for them and their accents and struggle

You're always on about all black people looking up to african americans as some leaders instead of looking at it as the diaspora having love for each other.

Cut it out.
ho

i do be on my unite shit.

f you up

Back