Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you have health insurance?

are you covered

• Total voters
So I missed open enrollment. Went to healthgov to find a plan and they talking bout $300+ monthly. Nah fam. What’s wrong with them?

for you and the boy?

thats about right, shit

im on BCBS group plan rn (you dont wanna know) but a few years ago we thought we'd come out better paying our own policy.

That shit was way higher....co pays, visits, scripts, deductibles.....changed our minds right quick

for you and the boy?

thats about right, shit

im on BCBS group plan rn (you dont wanna know) but a few years ago we thought we'd come out better paying our own policy.

That shit was way higher....co pays, visits, scripts, deductibles.....changed our minds right quick
Non for me alone. He on his daddy insurance.

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
Got the NHS.

tenor.gif

Non for me alone. He on his daddy insurance.

oh nah....unless you got some underlying conditions or pregnant or something

shit should be 150ish

check with United Healthcare

in all honestly I dont think the coverage compares to BC but it was cheaper

I thought the marketplace Obama shit was supposed to be affordable.
I remember years back when obama was in office it was...like i cant remember exactly but i had it and was paying like $50 a month if that and it was really good paid for all kinds of shit, on par with reg insurance...yea now its crazy expensive but i got humana thru my job now so...you might wanna look at private insurance? I wouldnt pay $300 either

Man I never knew what it was like to not have health insurance until 2019 when I got laid off. While I am not a sickly person, I haven't been able to tend to regular stuff. And while I tend to lean on the more holistic, non western approach to medicine. I do feel there is a place for traditional medicine.

Health care not through a provider or paying out of pocket is not the business. But now that I am gainfully employed and my benefits have kicked in I feel good 👍🏾.

Just received my HSA card. Definitely feel old when I get excited that my HSA card has came in the mail.

See health insurance should be taught somewhere. I had to learn the hard way about FSA, HSA, Co-pays, Deductibles....still don't understand all that stuff.

Last edited:
I have United Healthcare. So much of my money goes to health care.
So I get paid every week. And $249.17 goes to insurance. That's dental,vision ,medical, life insurance , some Aflac critical care/hospital Indemnity and Aflac illness.Now it doesn't ncluding my 401k. But my medical by itself is $169 every paycheck.

Basically about $1000 every month is paid for insurance ( for me and my child) I used to be annoyed by that money being taken out but I have come to accept this is the cost to be covered here in the U.S.

But our Healthcare costs are so crazy in America. Health really is wealth. It costs so much for the "just in case this happens".

In another life I think I worked in Healthcare or Health Insurance and had a bad experience. I have negative thoughts about the American health care system....but still use it

I was hoping Kandy was back.

Now that I know it's just a bumped thread..........it makes me sad.

I'm sad now.

Back